making of ihymuyd

Lunas POV

Me and ness got back to LA yesterday, we both stayed at her apartment last night (as always)
But today I'm currently in the studio with her, and bree for the first time. Of course I've been in her home studio, and I've been witnessing her writing her EP coming. I'm so proud of her.

"how about i hope you never fall inlove again?" She asks bree "I like it" she says. Ness writes it down. My eyes wander the sound proof room. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of writing something against mads, she's a very sweet girl and doesn't deserve the bad things that happen/happened to her. God I just don't want anyone to think me helping write the song will make everyone think I have beef with her.
"baby you ok?" Nessa asks me, I get out of my thoughts "yeah I'm good" I answer, "Bree can you go get us some Starbucks" she says to her, Bree nods and grabs her bag with her keys leaving.

ness moves her rolling chair next to mine "Luna what's wrong?" I sigh, "I just don't feel comfortable helping write a song against mads, because I don't have any beef with her and we're friends so I don't wanna cause anything" "Luna, I asked you to help me because your words, the words you say and peice together are beautiful" I smile at her words. "and it's just my job and business and you wouldn't want that ruined for me right?" She asks me, I nod. She kisses my forehead.

Before Bree gets back we have half the song the song done. But then it gets finished and recorded. Nessa makes an announcement for it on insta.

 Nessa makes an announcement for it on insta

Liked by maggielindmann  and 756,141 others

❤️💬↪️
nessabarrett "i hope ur miserable until ur dead" out 8/6 12pst 🖤🖤

comments

lovettecandice YES GIRLY
breenxcle 🖤🖤🖤

lunaroberts ily
^nessabarrett i love u

user just drop it now 🙄

maggielindmann NESSA MY GIRL
^nessabarrett MAGS

user yes more music !!!
user u never release a bad song

user ok but like when's the album 🙄
*nessa has liked*

used im in painnnnn
^user end of an era <3

nessabarrett something coming very soon can't wait to show you loves ! 🖤
^lunaroberts hmm wonder what it is ? 🤨
^nessabarrett me too Luna

———
I'm driving us to nessas apartment and something just doesn't feel right. I can't set my mind on what it is. I start to think back in the past hour, it hits me. She just manipulated me into helping her write a song for someone that's super nice.

"Luna thanks for helping me write that song" she says to me, "mhmm" is all that comes out of me, while looking straight at the road. "Ness I'm gonna stay at my apartment tonight" I can't be around that type of energy. I notice her facial expression changes quickly from a smile to sadness. "Why?" She asks, "it's not you're fault, Avani needs me for something" I lie. "Okay" she says.
The rest of the car ride is quiet.

I pull into the lot of her apartment complex, she doesn't say bye or anything she just gets out the car, slamming the door. I noticed a few tears falling down her face.
I fucked up, I rest my head my steering wheel and sigh.
—-
nessas POV
God why did I have to do that to her. That's probably the reason she wants to get away from me. Tears start to fall down my face.
I go in my room and start getting ready to take a shower. Grab my towel, and go into the bathroom. I start to get undressed and I notice something on my thigh. What the fuck? I look closer it's a fucking stretch mark. I move my hands around my thighs more and I find some more closer to my hip. I start crying, im fat. Luna doesn't love me anymore, i am the cause of all of our fights and problems. I use makeup to make myself pretty. When is there ever a time when I'm just myself? Im so fucking selfish. I'm just not good enough for her.

for bunny, i love u 🤍