premiere

Me and ness have been hanging out for a good month now, and after begging her on who her song is with she finally told me, and it's with Jaden.
So I am extremely proud of her.
Currently we are getting ready for the premiere.
"Luna?" She shouts from her closet "yes?" I shout back so she can hear me, "do these boots go with this skirt?" She walks out to show me.
I look and she's wearing black platform boots with a black tennis skirt. "Yeah you look perfect" I say and smile at her. "Ok" she says. "Josh is right black is your personality trait" "oh shut up"

We leave in my car to boa since it gonna be on a big projected screen.
We arrive and get swarmed with paparazzi
"Luna! Nessa!" "Hi fletcher" Nessa greets him, "so I heard your premier for la di die is coming out tonight how do you feel?" "Very excited, but nervous" she answers, "are you and Luna dating? Theres been multiple fan assumptions and you guy's comments seem to be a little flirty" she laughs weirdly "no just besties" we say at the same time bumping shoulders. "Not even besties with things between?" He asks "no not at all fletcher" I answer.

I wish there was.

We walk in boa and Josh, cooper, avani, sab, Mads, and Jaden were there. We all sit down at a table, and watch the count down there's 29 minutes until it starts.
Everyone is just talking about random shit or the song.
Me and nessa are sitting next to each other and she holds my hand under the table. Vani is sitting across from us and she keeps giving me looks. I mouth "what?" To her, she mouths "nothing" back.
"Luna has anything happened between you and nessa?" Asks and everyone at the table can hear, and their eyes go to me and nessa, especially Josh. "no" I say stretching out the O.
"Would you guys like to explain why you're holding hands?" "Damn avani do you want my social too? Why you are asking all these questions?" "No reason, it's obvious that you two like eachother" she answers,"we're just friends" nessa says, "yeah, just friends" I say.
I fucking hate that.

The premier is getting  ready to start, and ness looks pretty nervous. I run my thumb over her small knuckles "it's gonna be okay" I say, "thank you" she says, I smile at her. She smiles back.
"Thirty seconds!" Josh shouts, everyone's eyes go to the big screen, and nessa holds me close to her.
And it's starts.
While it's going I look at her and she looks happy, and very pretty. She notices me looking at her, "what?" She says, "nothing just proud of you" I say. She blushes and puts her head on my shoulder.
——
It ends and everyone claps for nessa and Jaden.
Josh comes up to me "Luna can we talk?" Not sure what he would want to talk about, "sure" he pulls us away from everyone.
"What's up?" I ask, "it's nessa, I'm not sure if you could tell but I still have feelings for her"
Of course it's fucking obvious. This is why I hate men, such a fucking dumbass. "And I can tell you like her too-" "no we're just- you know fine yes I do there's no need to deny it now" "exactly, I just wanted to said I'm not gonna fight over her, still love her a lot, but there's no chance of us getting back together so you can be with her, I can tell she really likes you" "oh" is all I could manage to get out. "Just make a move on her"
You dumbass get out shock and say something, "uh thanks Josh" he nods, "how about we be friends? Bros?" I say, "bros" he says and we hug.

We walk back to the table, "there you are I was looking for you!" Nessa says us, "where were y'all?" "Just talking about something" Josh says, "ok, Luna are you staying over tonight?" "Mmm what if we stayed at my apartment instead" "would vani be ok with it?" "she'll live" I say back.
Everyone leaves, and me and ness are walking to my car.
On the drive I turn on the radio, and her and Jadens song starts to play "oh fucking god that's my song!" She says, "it's playing on the radio" she says with tears in her eyes, she takes a picture of ig an posts it on her story.
Tears pour out of her eyes, "it's on the radio" she says again, she stretches across the center console and hugs me tight, making me almost hit another car "oh shit!" I say, and pull over. We start to laugh but then she hugs me again, I hug her back.

We let go and I just kiss her, she kisses me back.
After second we let go. "Ness?" "Luna?"
Here it fucking goes, "I like you a lot and-" she kisses me again, she pulls away "I like you too Luna"
I smile "okay"

The rest of the drive to my house is quiet, and we're just enjoy each other's presence.
I unlock the door, nessa has been here before a few times but we mostly hang out at her place (don't take that out of context you freaky fuck)

"Hey, you can shower and I'll put a towel, sweatpants, and hoodie on the counter" "ok" she says and goes in the bathroom to shower"
After a few minutes I knock "are you in there" she answers yes, and I open the door and put the stuff in there.

I sit on my bed and respond to some dms while she's in there.
She walks in my room, and lays down with her head on my chest, she flips herself to were she's kissing my neck. I don't pay any attention to it.
She takes my phone out of my hand, and moves to where she's on top of me. She starts to kiss me and it becomes a make out. I let go, "ness I haven't showered" "I don't care" she says and continues to kiss me, she takes off my top. Then she starts to kiss my neck, and gives me a hickey. I moan a little.

I take of the hoodie she's wearing and there's nothing underneath, I kiss her neck, I go up and start to make  out with her, I flip us over not breaking the kiss so I'm on top. She plays with the hem of my pants meaning for me to take them off so I take them off along with hers. She's not wearing any underwear so I insert two fingers in her, and she moans loudly. "Oh my god Luna!"
After about thirty seconds I feel her walls start to clinch around my fingers, "Luna I have to-" she cums on my fingers while releasing a moan, I go down between her legs and start to eat her out. She's moaning while running her fingers through my hair.
She cums again, and brings me up. She starts to make out with me again "ok your turn" she says and starts to eat me out I moan, while I'm moaning her name. I cum, and move her into a scissoring position.
We both moaning very loud to were my neighbors next door can hear.
We both cum, and lay down under the covers. "Holy fuck" I say shocked, "I know" she says and kisses me.

I hear the door unlock, that mean avani is home. I don't pay attention to it. My bed room door starts to open "hey Luna are you ho-" her eyes widen "oh my shit you guys fucked!"
Me and nessa both blush. "Maybe" we say at the same time.