Joshua tree

A/N- I REDID THE ENDING OF THE LAST CHAPTER REREAD PLS
Lunas POV
I wake up with nessa in my arms in my bed, I stretch and get out of bed.  It's 1:30 in the afternoon.
I rub my eyes open, and I see that Avani, Anthony, Sab and coop are asleep on the couch.
I get to the kitchen and quietly start brewing myself coffee.

I feel arms wrap around me, I interlock our fingers and turn around "good morning baby" I say to nessa, "you left me" she says, "I was gone for a few minutes" "it was too long" she say hug me. I kiss her forehead. "My god can just y'all stop being so cute!" Avani says from the couch. Me and nessa both blush a little.

Sab and coop leave after a few hours, me and ness lay in bed. "Hey how about we get away for a couple of days?" She asks me, "sure" I say, "where?" I ask, "Joshua tree" she answers. I nod "we can leave tomorrow then come back on Sunday" she says(it's Wednesday) "ok" I say. "I should probably go home and pack" she says, "stay for a little longer" I beg, "of course" she says kissing my face.

******
I drop nessa off so she can pack around five is when I drop her off.

I get back home, "Avani me and ness are going to Joshua tree tomorrow" I tell her stirring the pasta in the pot, "oh nice, you'll have fun" she says.

It's around seven so I FaceTime nessa.
"Hi baby" she says, I can tell she's packing her bag and obviously procrastinated it, which honestly same I haven't packed mine yet. "Hi" I say back.
We stay on the phone all night and fall asleep.

***
11:30am
It's the day that we leave for Joshua tree, and ness is sound asleep on the phone infront of me, "baby" I say quietly, "nessa" I say louder she blinks her eyes open. "Hi" she says, "I'll be to your apartment in an hour" I say, "okay" she says, "I love you" she says, "I love you" we hang up and I get up and start looking for stuff to pack. "Vani when's the last time we did laundry?" I ask not being able to find any clothes, she comes in my room. "Not sure, but I already packed your bag for you" she says. "Oh thanks" I say.

I do my morning routine and leave to nessas apartment.

I unlock the door, "I'm here!" I say loud. I here water running in the bathroom, I go in there and she's brushing her teeth. She rinses her mouth and wipes the water away with a towel.

She kisses me, "you ready?" I ask, she nods.
We get into my car and start driving. We are gonna be in here for two hours, so we stop at the gas station and get snacks.

she holds my hand on her thigh, I hook my phone to the car and we sing along to all of her songs, the neighborhood, and mgk.

2:00pm
I pull into the garage of the Airbnb we're staying in, after a few minutes I get the car parked and we get out and get our suitcases.

She unlocks the door, and it's so cute in there, she lets out a little squeal.

There's small living room with a blue couch and a fuzzy white throw blanket and grey pillows.
She walks, well basically sprints into the bedroom, there's a big bed with a black comforter, and like five hundred pillows. "oh it's so cute" she says, I smile at the sight of her. "do you like it Luna?" She asks, I nod and smile.
She pulls me onto the bed with her, and kisses my cheek.
"There's a hot tub in the back, let's go" she says to me, and gets up taking her clothes off, and leaving the room.

I open my suitcase looking for a bathing suit, I move a few shirts and I see something pink with something black. Yup it's a strap, and there's rope too. Fuckin Avani.

"Luna come on!" Nessa shouts from outside, I throw it back in my bag and I put on my bathing suit quickly then go outside.
She's in the hot tub with her long black hair tied into a clip, and her whole body under the water with the jets on.

I get in next to her. "hi" she says, "hi" I say. She moves closer to me and kisses me, kiss her back. I move her into my lap not breaking the kiss, she starts to untie the side of my bottoms, I untie her top and goes somewhere in water. I start kissing her neck, leaving small marks, she moans. I remove her bottoms, and she removes my top.
I start massage the inside of her thighs, she lets out breathy moans, I smirk and start rubbing her clit in figure 8s, "fuck Luna!" She shouts, I insert two fingers in her, she tries to moan but I kiss her, inserting my tongue in her mouth. Her walls start to get smaller, meaning she about to cum. I take my fingers out of her. "What the hell Luna?!" She says obviously upset, I laugh a small bit, and get out of the hot tub.

Nessas POV
I don't like the stunt she just pulled, I follow her inside to the bedroom "I wasn't done Luna" I whine, wrapping myself in a towel and untying my hair. She turns around quick, and pins me again the wall with her hand around my neck, our faces are close and the towel falls off my body, she starts to kiss me and it becomes a strong make out, we both fight for dominance but she wins.

She pushes me on the bed, kissing down my neck. She gets to my sweet spot and I moan loud.
She puts her hands on my hips, and starts kissing down my stomach to my waist line. Her tongue goes down and starts circling my clit. I let an ungodly moan, she starts going faster. She inserts in tongue in me and start thrusting it in and out. A string of profanities come out of my mouth as I reach my high. "I didn't tell you to cum" she says, she gets up and grabs something from her bag.

I look and it's a about twelve inch strap and she has rope in the other hand. God save me.
She comes back on the bed straddling me, she takes my hands and ties them to the headboard.

she puts the strap on, and brushes it across my wet clit. "Luna" I whine, "what?" She says doing it again with a smirk. God I wanna touch her so badly. "Please" I say, "please what?" "Please fuck me Luna" I beg. "Hmm that works" she slams into me thrusting in and out. I let out loud moan while I move my wrists around trying to escape the rope, but it just causes bruising around them. She hits my g spot, I feel a wave of pleasure, "Luna I have to cum" I say, "do it" I release on the strap. She pulls out of me, and unties me.

I immediately straddle her and start riding her, she hold my hips for support. I bounce up and down while letting out loud moans. "Fuck you're so hot" she says, I lay her down and start kissing and leaving hickies on her neck. She moans, I continue until I reach my high. I fall next to her, "all fours now" she says instructing me. God she's so hot when dominate.

I get on all fours, and she starts pounding into my ass, while holding my hips. "Oh my-" is all I'm able to say, "dont stop" I whine. She goes faster, I let out loud moans. She pulls it out of me, I am dripping now.
She takes off the strap, flips me on my back, and spits on my clit then starts to lick me clean. I let out breathy moans.
She stops and starts grinding on me, I feel her wet cunt against my stomach. I start rubbing her clit with my thumb, she moans, then cums within seconds.
She hops off me and pulls me into a makeout, I start kissing down her body, and start licking her clit.
Her hands go quickly tangling into my my hair, "fuck" she moans as she reaches her high.

I stop and lay down next to her, both of us catching our breaths. she starts to talk,"that was-" I don't let her finish I kiss her, and she kisses me back but was hesitant cause it was unexpected. I pull away, "it was amazing" I say, "yeah" she says back with a small smile.
"can we take a bath?" She asks, I nod. We both get up to head to the bathroom, I try to stand my but my legs start shaking and I stumble. Luna quickly gets me before I fall, and picks me up.
See a small smirk on her face, "oh shut up" i say, she laughs.
She sits me on the sink and starts the water.
While waiting she comes in between my legs, and kisses my forehead. "You're so beautiful ness" she says tracing her fingers over my butterfly tattoos. "Luna youre beautiful too" I say with a smile, and kiss her cheek. "I love you" she says, "I love you more" I say, "hey I thought we weren't doing that" she says, "just this once" I say, playing with her ring on her finger that matches mine.

:)

hey so i added a ✨SpIcY✨ chapter this time.
have a good day ily guys