Valentines day

I wake up and start getting ready for the day.
I shower and brush my teeth.

I call nessa.
"Good morning" she says picking up the phone, "hey"
I say putting on makeup. "What are you getting ready for?" She asks me, "I'm getting ready to go see a very beautiful girl that I've been talk to and possibly ask her to be my valentine" I answer, she smiles. "Okay well I'll let you finish getting ready love you " she says, hangs up.

I saw nessas tweets last night so I'm gonna get her black roses and chocolate covered strawberries.

Nessas POV
Guess she didn't forget. I smile and start getting ready.

Finish doing my hair and makeup I hear my front door open. She's here!

I quickly leave the bathroom, so I can see her.
She's wearing a repeated red heart cropped sweater vest with ripped vintage jeans. Her beautiful silver hair is curled along with her bangs. I love how different our styles are. She's holding a pink gift bag.

"Hi" she says, "hi" I say hugging her tightly. "Happy Valentine's Day ness" she says handing me the small bag. "Awe Luna I didn't get you anything" "I don't care open it" she says.
I open the bag and there's black roses with chocolate covered strawberries. "You saw my tweet" I say with tears, she nods. I hug her again. "Thank you Luna" she kisses my forehead.
"But now here's a question for you" She says, I look at her. "Will you be my Valentine?" She asks, I blush "yes" I say and kiss her.
"I have a few things planned for us today" she says to me. I start to put food in baby and blazes food bowls. "What are they?" I ask, "it's a surprise" she answers.

We leave my apartment and go to her car.
By the looks of driving we are on melrose avenue.
She pulls into the ice cream the place.
We get out the car and go inside.
"My treat" she says and kisses me, "are you sure?" I ask, "yes I wanna make today about you cause you deserve it" she says, "okay" I say.

I get basic vanilla with sprinkles.
(A/N: lol fuck you london)

She gets cookie dough, we sit down and eat it.

We finish our ice cream and we leave, to go shop.
Paparazzi starts following us, "Luna" I say and point towards them "it's fine" she says, and waves at them.
I hold her hand.

It's about six o'clock, and we're back at my house.
We are getting ready to leave for dinner, this has been the best day ever.
I wanna call her mine so badly, but I'm not sure if she  trusts me yet. "Ness you done?" She asks walking into my room, "yes" I say.

I'm wearing a blue silk dress that I got today, it hits to my knees it has small straps that go on my shoulders. Of course I wear it with my black platform boots. It feels like a little much for me. She looks at me as I look at myself in the mirror. "I should change" I say trying to take it off, "Nessa no you look beautiful" she says, "I don't like the way it looks on my body" I say, "just please take it off of me" I say, struggling with the buttons.
"Ness you're wearing it you look beautiful" she says, "stop talking bad about yourself, you are the most beautiful person I've ever been with" she says, I feel like crying. I pull her into a hug, she kisses my forehead. "Now let's go before we are late" she says, and I smile.

She starts driving us to the restaurant, it's long way away. But that also benefit paps not being able to find us, and ask thousands of questions.

We pull up there and it looks so pretty, it's outdoor and there's lights. It's overwater and it's so beautiful. She holds my hand as we walk in.
"Reservation for Luna Roberts" she says to the hostess, the hostess looks Luna up and down and licks her lips.

I hold her hand tighter, she gives me a reassured look.
"You should take my number doll" the hostess says, a wave of jealousy hits me. "Huh?" Is all I'm able to get out, "I'm good, as a matter fact I'm with her" Luna says looking at me. I smile, "so will you be a doll and get us our table" Luna says, with a smirk.

"Right over here" she says and brings us to our table that's outside.
We sit down, "I hope outside is okay" she says, "Luna it's amazing, today has been amazing" I say and she smiles.

We order our food and just talk.
"Luna you look pretty" I say, looking at her. She blushes, "thanks ness"

The food comes and it was so good.
(A/n your reminder to eat something and drink water :)
we both finish eating so we just sit there and talk.
But there wasn't much to talk about so we just stared at eachothers 'beauty' is what Luna calls it.

Luna pays the bill and we leave.

We start to walk around the little area that we are in.
The lights are so pretty, and the people. The cars drive quickly through the city.

"Hey ness can I ask you something?" She asks me, I nod. She sits us down on a parked bench.
She holds my hands and looks at me.
"Nessa I love you" "I love you" I say back, "no like I wanna be with you I want to be able to kiss you every minute of the day, I want you to be my-" I don't let her finish I kiss her, and it's passionate.
She holds my face as it gets deeper.
We let go and we're both smiling. "Yes Luna I will be your girlfriend" I say. "Really?" She asks smiling . I nod. "Okay" she says.
"Wait I almost forgot" she says, I look at her "I got us matching rings" she says opening a small bag. She puts a silver ring with a heart that has a crown on it on both of our fingers. "Luna" I say I feel like crying.
"Love them" I say. She smiles.

We start to drive back to my apartment, while holding hands in the car.
I open the app I need to get away from.

comments disabled