4ever

"WELL DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT?" dev yells at me. we've been arguing for like 40 minutes. the drive  to devs apartment was silent we didn't start arguing until she brought it up

"i do. dev, it just-" "YOU JUST WHAT?" she shouts at me, "i'm still inlove with nessa" i say quietly. "YOU COULDVE JUST TOLD ME THAT. INSTEAD OF ME WALKING IN ON HER FUCKING YOU IN A BATHROOM" me she says loud with tear brimming her eyes. "YOU WERE GIVING ME ALL THESE MESSAGES AS IF YOU LIKE ME"
"i know and i'm so sorry for fucking with your head like that. what happened tonight was completely out of my control. i should've just told you the truth " i say trying to go for her hand, but she doesn't let me.
"i don't wanna end on bad terms" she says. "i'm sorry for yelling" she apologizes. "it's alright. this all my fault" we hug.
"if you wanna be with nessa, i understand. i can't stop you from being inlove with someone " she says to me. "thank you dev" she nods

i get in my car and start driving to nessas apartment for the first time in months.

i parked and speed walk to the elevator.
the elevator leaves me in my thoughts.
it stops on the floor right before nessas. i notice a cane, the face finally enters.

ms. sweet.

"hello!" i say, "luna, hello you beautiful soul, how have you been?" "i feel fine" i answer. "how are you and that nessa?" she asks, "well we made it official" i start, she smiles "i was right" she says. "yes. then we've been broken up. so now i'm here to talk to her" i say. the elevator dings. "i wish you luck honey" she says, squeezing my hands. she disappears down the hall.

the elevator finally gets to nessas floor.
i nervously walk to her door and knock. she answers it quick.
"luna, what are-" before she finishes, i kiss her.

"nessa, i wanna be with you, i wanna be with you forever. i don't care what you have put me through. we can work through it. together." i say.

"i wanna be with you too" she says with a smile. "i love you so much" she says, "i love you" she hugs me tight. "i don't ever wanna leave you, i'm sorry for what i did to you. i truly hate myself for it. " she says, looking down. i hold her face up. "ness, it'll all be alright" i say. "luna please be mine again" she asks, i nod. "forever nessa" i say kissing her forehead.

the end. <3

————-—————–
i am so sorry i left you guys for so long. i've been very depressed lately. i've been trying to find healthy ways to cope, and make it a little better one step at a time. thank you guys for sticking with mean during the longggg period of this book. i love you all!!!!!

im literally begging you. pls pls take care of yourself. don't be afraid to ask for help.
i love you so so much
💗💗💗