Live

I am currently doing my makeup and getting ready for the day, my mom starts to FaceTime me, I pick it up.

"hi mom" I say.

"hi, oh you look so pretty"

"aww thanks mom"

"I can't wait to see you"

"me too"

"what are your plans for today?"

"I have a photoshoot today"

"nice"

"I had to get a new camera mine broke"

"oh I'm sorry baby"

"no, it had its time"

we continue to talk for an hour to catch up, my alarm for two o'clock goes off,

"mom, I have to go and pick up these outfits, I love you"

"love you too see you soon"

------------------------

I drive to the place were I rented the outfit, then I drive to the studio.

I get to the studio, I start to setup the lights, backdrop, and props and my camera.

nessa texts me that she's here, I tell her to come to the second floor.

after a few minutes I hear the elevator and inside reveals Nessa. She is really pretty, and smaller than I thought.

"Hi" she says, "hello" I say, she hugs me, I hug her back. "I brought Matcha" she says handing me a cup, she looks at the props "I like this" she says looking at a pink cowgirl hat "thank you, it goes with your outfit which is right here" I lead her to the rack of clothing, "this is cute" she says, she goes into the changing rooms, and comes out.

I tell her where to stand, she poses while I take some pictures.

We finish the photoshoot "give me two days and you should have them" "ok, but where do you wanna eat?" she asks me, I smile "how about we just do Boa?" I answer, "thats fine" she says, and goes to change her outfit. while she's doing that I clean up, and turn off the lights.

she comes out of the changing room, and we leave. she took an Uber here so we just take my car.

-----------------------

I park the car, and we get out and start to walk towards Boa.

Fletcher comes up to us, I know he is but he doesn't know who I am, "Nessa Hi!" he says, "Hi" she says, "who's this" he says pointing the camera at me, "I'm luna" I say. "nice to meet you" he says, and immediately goes back to Nessa questions, "any music coming?" "soon, its gonna be a collab" she says, "cool, who's it gonna be with?" "cant say, bye Fletcher" we continue to walking to Boa, we get a table and sit down.

"so what do we talk about" she says, "not sure" I answer, "oh what about how great those photos came out!" I blush, "stop" "but seriously they're really good" she says, I smile.

we talk about Nessa's music, and my photography. "oh I meant to ask you" she says, I look at her to give her my full attention again, "why did Bryce comment 'I'm sorry' under your TikTok?" I laugh "are you stalking me?" "maybe" she says, "so, I was taking pictures for Sway, and they started to play around, I was still taking photos, then Bryce knocked me over, and broke my camera" "aww" she say sympathetically, "I had that camera since I was thirteen, but it was time" "how do you let something go so quickly?" "I'm not sure" I answer.