In my head

2:30pm

I wake in nessas bed, and she's on her phone.
"Hi" she says, "hi" I say, and sit up, "what time is it?" I ask, "um 2:30" "damn" "it's okay I only woke ten minutes ago" she says.
"Do you I have to leave?" "Um no actually, I haven't really been doing photography lately" "babe why?" she asks me concerned, "it's just when you stopped talking to me I stopped, I wasn't accepting any shoots, I lost motivation for it a little" I answer, "oh my god I'm sorry" "no ness it's fine I planned on starting again" I say, "okay" she says, and kisses my lips. I smile.

She lays down with her head on chest. I put my arm around her. "Do you think we'd get hated on if we got together and went public?" She asks, "ness there's always gonna be people that hate and there's nothing we can do about it" I say.

Avani texts me

Clowngirl ✨
IF YOU STAY ANOTHER DAY AT HER HOUSE AND DONT ASK HER OUT I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU

Luna 🪐
I WAS THINKING ABT IT CALM YOUR TITS

Clowngirl✨
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT VALENTINES DAY IS TOMORROW

Luna 🪐
OH SHIT I FORGOT 💀

Clowngirl ✨
dumbass.

Luna🪐
HSGJFRRK STOP 😭

I turn if my phone. "Who was that?" She asks, "Avani" I answer. She nods. "What do you wanna do today?" She asks, "mall?" I ask, she nods.

We get ready to leave.

We get in my car to go to the mall, we listen to music on the way.

I pull into the parking lot of them mall and we get out of the car. She holds my hand, while we walk inside. "Luna can we go in urban?" "How bout you go ahead I have to get something" I say, "okay" she says, I kiss her then she goes inside.

I leave and go to the jewelry place, I have time cause nessa takes forever.
I walk in the store "hi is there anything I can help you with?" A store clerk asks me, "yes I need to find something for a last minute Valentine's Day gift" I say, "I can definitely help, is it for a male or-"

I mentally laugh, I look like I date men? Thats embarrassing.

"Uh no a girl" I say. "Okay over here" she says.
I look around for a little and I see a ring that says 'I love u' I think I'll get two so we can match.
"Can I get this one?" I ask, she nods and takes our two.

I pay for them, and head back to nessa.

I walk in the store that nessa is in, I look around for her but she comes behind me "heyyyy" she says, "hi" I say, "what did you get?" She asks, "it's a surprise" I say. "Ok" she says, she checks out at urban and we walk around the mall some fans asks for pictures and we take some with them and leave the mall.

I start driving her back to her apartment to drop her off.

I pull up to her apartment and we get out the car to say bye.
"Bye nessa" I say as we hug, "bye Luna" she says and kisses my cheek, I try to let go of the hug, but she doesn't "ness-" I say, "I don't want you to go" she says "I know but I have to" "do you really?" "Yes but I'll be back and you know it" I say, she lets go "okay" she says, I kiss her forehead. "Please go to bed at reasonable time tonight" I say like she's a child. "no promises" she says and kisses me.

I get in my car and drive back home.

"Vani I'm here!" I shout putting my keys down, and going into her room.

My fucking eyes!
"Shit! Avani my eyes" I say but I laugh a little, "ant you're small" I say and run out the room. Avani starts laughing.
"Hey I'm ten inches!" He shouts.
Avani comes out in a big shirt with underwear.
"How was nessas?" She asks, I start laughing "I'm not gonna be able to take you seriously but it was good we went to the mall and I got her present for tomorrow" "oh nice" she says, Anthony comes out back in his clothes. He doesn't even look at me.
I start laughing, "save your ten inches for tomorrow buddy" I say, patting his back and going into my room.

I get in the shower and wash my hair, and shave.

I get out and blow dry my hair, and open my computer to make a reservation for dinner for me and nessa tomorrow.

Nessa POV

Luna leaves and I go in my apartment.
I wonder if Luna knows what it is tomorrow. I didn't mention cause she didn't. 
I open the app that I need to get away from Twitter.

Is this too much? Is it too obvious? Am I needy?I sigh and lay down in my bed

I sigh and lay down in my bed. Does Luna wanna actually be with me? Im not enough for her.
I fucked up so hard with her how does she trust me?
I wouldn't trust me if I were her.
But nine years left right? But I'll make it more for her I guess.
Nine years I'll be gone, and she'll move on fast.
She lets go of things quickly so she might let go of me quickly if I'm gone. But I'll try, I love her so so much. I don't want her to feel pain over me. Again.
I ruined it for her, I did. She stop photography for a while because of me. I start to cry hard.
I want it all to stop. The hate, body shammers, being blamed for everything that's not my fault. I want my life to stop. But I'll do it for Luna. I'll stay until I can't take it. Cause I love her.