I hate it here

Nessa POV
"Jaden get the fuck out!" I yell at him, "ness can you calm the fuck down?" He says holding onto my shoulders, I shove him off of me. "No! I fucking ruined the only chance I had with her, I love her!"

I know how easy it is for her to let go of things, so I know that she will get over me.
"Why the hell are you still here?! Get out!" I shove him out the door and throw his shit out.

I start to cry.
I fucked up, Mads is gonna hate me so much.
I try to call Luna but she doesn't pick up "fuck!" I throw my phone.

Lunas POV
Nessa tries to call me but I decline it.
"Avani?!" She comes in my room, "yes?" "Wanna go get ice cream?" I ask, "I'm down" she says.

We get our shoes and leave to get ice cream,
We sit down with our ice cream, and I honestly feel a little better.

But that one problem. paparazzi.

"Luna! Avani! Hey guys!" Fletcher says, "hi" we both say.
I don't really feel in the mood to talk to him right now.
"How have you guys been?" "I've had better days" I say, "so what's going on with you and nessa?" He says putting his full attention on me and forgetting Avani is even there.
"What do you mean? We're just friends and nothing more" I say, with a hole going through my heart.
"Fans think that her and Jaden are dating any opinions?" "it's kinda fucked up how you go for your best friends boyfriend" I answer with a tear falling down my face, I wipe it quickly.
Avani rubs my back, and whispers to me "do you wanna go home?" I nod yes. "We have to go fletcher, have a nice night" we leave and go home.

"I hate it here!" I yell, and go in my room slamming the door.
Avani comes in "beb?" She sits down on my bed, "what?" I say with tears, she hugs me. "She fucking gone I love her so much" I cry, "I wanted to be with her so fucking bad, but I didn't have the fucking balls to ask her out, but I guess I took too long"

"You should get some rest, it's almost two am" she says to me.
She's right I haven't slept in two days. I nod and lay down. "Good night Luna" "night vani"
I fall asleep.
~~~~~~
Next day

I wake up and check the time it's twelve thirty in the afternoon.

I go into the kitchen and see a note from Avani,

Bebe had to go do a shoot for my makeup line I'll be back soon
<3 vani

I smile at it, and go brush my teeth.
Another fucking day, I kinda miss nessa I wonder what she's doing.

Nessas POV
I'm currently crying on my couch, holding baby.
I'm pretty sure Luna doesn't want me anymore, so what's the point of even trying.
I decide to call Jaden "J I'm sorry I yelled at you can you come back over? And could we possibly get lunch?" "Yeah I'll be over soon" we hang up.
I start to get ready.

Lunas POV
I should probably go grocery shopping me and Avani have been living off of chick fil a for weeks.
I put on some clothes, and grabs my keys.

I park my car, and walk towards target I see someone familiar. Nessa, and she's with Jaden. He kisses her and she kisses him back. Wow, that fast.
I feel tears but I don't let them fall I continue to walk and go into target.
I get what I need to get and go back home.

So if where to guess they're together now. I feel so hurt how did she move on so quickly?