-Sports festival: third fight-

Start from the beginning

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" He didn't see the hair width metal speck that shot out from the blood but he felt it, right across his palm and it hurt more then something half the size of a grain of sand should.

"You know you false heroes piss me off." She bent forwards before lunging at him, kicking him in his side before being blasted back. "AND YOU ARE THE FAKEST OF THEM ALL!!!"

"YOU BITCH!! DIIIIE!!"

She raised the arms to block the blast.

----------------------------------------------

"This just started and it is even more brutal then Uraraka's fight." Fumikage whispered as the dust was clearing.

----------------------------------------------

Kuroka dropped her arms, she had maybe moved back a feet but not more, the skin on her forearms and back of her hands was a dark grey color now.

"Lets get this over with." She ran at him and punched him, he grabbed her fist in his palm but she was faster, metal stabbing through his hand.

----------------------------------------------

The cameras showed the many sharp metal shards sticking out of Katsuki's hand before Kuroka ripped her hand away, revealing to true source of the metal, her own skin, split and torn on her knuckles and between then with metal sticking out between them.

----------------------------------------------

"Izu is not the only one with a quirk that requires sacrifices to use at times Pomeranian!"

With her her quirk she sent the metal at him but he dodged them, she did the same with the other hand but this time the people saw the grey parts of her skin shift before bursting through the skin in metal sheets, she had created metal plating under her skin.

She still rushed him and punched, even with the mess her knuckles and back of her fingers had become and caught his cheek before she used her forearm to block a blast.

"Enough!" She held her arm over the metal plating in her other arm and clenched her fist, yanking it to the left, the plating shattered and stabbed out the side of her arms in jagged rows of sharp metal going up the whole side of her forearms. "NOW PERISH!!!"

She tried to cut him but would only get a few nicks in between full frontal explosions, even her body had its limits.

She panted, both standing on opposite sides of the arena with distance between them again. Her skin was blotched with dark bruises from the nearest blasts and burn marks, scratches from being thrown at the ground, bleeding from a few more places and not just her self inflicted injuries. His skin was littered with cuts, blood flowing, bruises mostly on his arms too, because of how strong her kicks could be and how strong his explosions were.

She spat at the ground, blood visible in the spit.

She rushed him and lifted her leg high, another row of metal shards spurting from her flesh at the back of her calf, catching Katsuki across the chest before another blast sent her flying.

She stumbled to not fall, looking over her shoulder back at Katsuki and then down at the jagged line of metal left behind, it barely peaked out of her skin but it was visible.

"This is not good, I gotta end this fast." She said to herself, as one simple blast broke her blood metal which meant there was not much remaining to form the Razor sharp edge. "I GOTTA GIVE IT TO YAH!!" She yelled, turning to face Katsuki. "YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONLY ONES TO HAVE PUSHED ME THIS FAR, FAR ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU WHY I AM CALLED RAZOR-BLADE!!" She threw her arms out, the razor sharp jagged metal sticking out both of her arms on display.

"LETS GO KINZOKU!!!"

She grinned, the metal sprouting against from her leg into another line of cutting edge.

"You know, you did get better since the time I first fought 1-A.... BUT YOU WON'T BEAT ME!!"

Katsuki blasted himself forwards as she ran, aiming a spin kick downwards and he aimed a blast upwards.

...

She stumbled and fell on the ground outside the cloud of dust, smoke rising from her body but she pushed herself to her knees.

As the smoke cleared there was Katsuki on the ground, the now broken off line of metal in the back of her leg through his arm, unconscious.

She sighed, waving her hand and the little ball of metal she pocketed from the previous fight came rolling to her and she put it in her pocket again.

"HEY IS THAT LEGAL THAT SHE USED AID?!!"

"It was metal created from her blood while in the tournament, there is no rules against her reusing any of it."

She chuckled to herself before coughing and spitting blood on the ground.

"Bakugou has fainted! Kinzoku advances to the final round!!" Midnight called out.

"Good..." She muttered, before falling back on her front, panting through shortness of breath but grinning to herself.