|| IT'S OUR FATE ||

Start from the beginning

My blood boiled upon hearing those words leak out of his mouth. "Don't you dare bad mouth my family like that!" I scowled before my body acted on it's own.

I took a slash at the bastard and aimed flawlessly in his mouth. The knife cut neatly right through his lips. Yong-Hae groaned and his men took a step.

"Stop there." He raised his hand, commanding his men. His vile temperament causing a few of the men to stiffen up in sheer surprise. I stood in a prepared stance, Just as Yoongi had taught me.

"I'll give you one last chance using peaceful terms, come back to your real family where you always meant to be even I offer you to take that Jungkook guy with you no!?" He growled reaching for the shotgun on his waistband holster.

"Real family this and that.. I'm not going back now or ever.. Beside since you're my real father, i'll have you know a little bit of violence here and there just kinda pique my intrest." I scoffed plastering a disgusted expression before cracking my arching neck and gripping tightly onto the knife and squeezing Jungkook's palm with the other hand.

Yong-Hae hung his head low momentarily before lifting his head again. He circled his tongue over his lips and pointed towards me. "Get her in whatever means possible." He said bluntly, shrugging his shoulder and displaying that oh-so-punchable smug face of his.

Instantly, the first few of the lackeys came charging towards us. Some processing blade and others guns. The first two people came and attempted to slash my face with a knife. Luckily, I ducked down and slid past both of them.

I jumped back to my feet and beer hugged one of the two before holding them at knife point. I etched the knife deeper into the hostage until blood spewed out, then I let him drop to the ground. The other guy went for a punch in a blow, I ducked down. In an immediate second gunfire could be heard and the man who attacked me dropped to the ground, whining. I turned around and saw Jungkook with a man running towards him behind him. I quickly dashed towards him and fly-kicked the creep which led him slid down the ground and whizzing blood.

"Fuck i'm out of bullets!" Jungkook threw his gun over and grabbed my wrist. However before I could say anything, the other men didn't hesitate to make their moves. Many of them clutched onto their guns ready to fire. They all seem to have similar guns and if I could recall what Yoongi told me, the gun they're using has only 15 rounds. In total there's five men. So around 75 bullets to dodge in- goddamn it.

I clutched onto Jungkook's hand tightly before gesturing him and climbing up a wall and tossing ourselves at one of the rooftops of the unused buildings. I peered over the edge and spotted around half of the men clambering up the very same wall trying to trail me down. Jungkook pulled me by wrist and we swiftly, jumped off the edge of the roof and landed in a pile of boxes and bags.

Jungkook popped into the neighbouring block and lend me his hand to get in before slamming the steel door shut. I hauled myself up the broken steps and into the open room.

The strong wind blew through the house with a powerful passion, scattering the countless scraps of documents and packaging left behind as if they were leaves.

My thoughts were harshly interrupted by the deafening thumping of feet from below me. "We need to get out, quick!" Jungkook whisper-shouted before grabbing my hand once again.

I gritted my teeth and we jumped out of the window. Thankfully the building was quite low in height so it was safe to leap out.

However we met with a blonde haired man once we landed on the ground.
He pulled the trigger and the bullets flew past my body. Warning shots?

I shook the thoughts and we kept running ahead. I needed his gun gravely but in order to do that I had to isolate from the other people.
Like fate, he came chasing after us alone. "You'll regret messing with us!" He barked before aiming his hand gun at me. Jungkook pulled me to his side but the man had already anticipated his move and fired.

The bullet soared through the air and punches its way through my leg. The ferry sensation of the bullet burned me inside.

"NAINA!!" Jungkook shouted, clutching onto me.

I stumble backwards clutching my leg, desperate to ease the affliction of the shot.

The man noticed my vulnerable state and made his way towards us. "N-not J-Jungkook-" I gasped. "Please.." I clutched onto Jungkook's shirt with my bloody hand before hiding him behind and standing infront of him, facing the man.

But the man threw me aside and dragged Jungkook and pinned him to the wall, by collar before kicking and punching him a few times.

I watched, clutching onto my leg and slowly getting up. Jungkook placed a hard punch on the man's stomach, making him wheeze blood. Then he pulled the man by hair and smashed his head on the wall.

The man clutched onto his head and groaned in pain. Taking the time, "Naina-" Jungkook ran towards me and scanned me head to toe before ruffling my hair and hugging me. "Just bear a little more, I'll get you treat-"

The man didn't let him finish as he pulled back Jungkook again and threw him to the ground. Jungkook gasped heavily and tried to stand up but the man kicked him back and pulled him up by collar before landing a punch in Jungkook's stomach, which threw him flying towards the wall and wheezing down.

"JUNGKOOK!!" A pool of tear rolled down my cheek. The man grasped my arm before heaving me towards Yong-Hae. As much as the excruciating pain grew larger, I briskly took out the knife from within my pocket and, as best as I could, I stabbed the blonde-haired man's lateral torso. I flinched at the uncomfortable sound of the knife digging itself deep into the body. The man let go of my arm instantly and groaned from the sudden infliction. I took the chance to make a getaway after swinging his handgun.

I looked over my shoulder and just about spotted the other lackeys following my tracks. I cocked the pistol and turned around, the gun raised straight out infront of me.

"Ms. Sung, please drop the gun and follow us, we won't cause any more harm." The front man spoke up, his left hand slowly rising towards the boundless night sky.

I was about to reply when suddenly, an ear-shattering round of bullets pierced the frosty air.

"Let her go right now."
I managed to open my eyes to see what familiar sound had tingles my ears.

Namjoon was shutting in my direction with Jimin and Yoongi flocked behind him.

(A/N)
One more part to go!!

(A/N)One more part to go!!