|| PLAN ||

~PART-11

Next day

I woke up, cleaned myself and went downstairs.

Jungkook was making pancakes. I walked to him and sat on the counter.

"Good morning!" He greeted me.

"Morning!" I replied.

"That looks good. You are a good cook!" I said looking at the pancakes.

"Do you want some?" He asked smiling.

××××

I sat on the dining table and scrolled through my phone.

Jungkook arrived with two plates and we ate.

"How's your shoulder?" He asked.

"I'm doing well.. I'll go to seokjin after this." I replied.

"Hey jimin! Come and have breakfast i've made pancakes." Jungkook said looking behind me.

I turned around and saw jimin approaching us rubbing his eyes.

"Hey guys.. Good morning." He said.

"Well.. I didn't know you could drink that much." I laughed.

"You were having drinks? When?" Jungkook asked.

"Last night! He was so drunk that he fell asleep on my bed, he did sleep talkings and I piggy backed him to his room." I burst out laughing and so did jungkook.

"Hey Naina leave it! Its so embarrassing." Jimin whined sitting on the chair next to me.

××××

After we ate I went to the medical room. As I expected, Seokjin was there.

"H-hey..!" I stuttered.

"Oh Naina.. Is something wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, nothing's wrong. Well actually I wanted to ask you about what you did.. Yesterday." I looked down on the floor.

"Ohh haha, I just thought I saw something on your face. Nothing more."

"Oh..ok then." I smiled.

"It looks like you thought I was going to do something else." He grinned.

"W-what are you talking about? I was confused.. Don't do that again." I stammered.

"Ok I got it." He said smiling softly.

"Well.. I wanted to go to the salon. I wasn't comfortable to ask namjoon directly so I.. came here, can you help me?" I asked him.

"Huh? Salon? For what?" He asked.

"I want to get a haircut. I'm so messed up with this long hair stuff.. Also it disturbs me during missions. I don't like it though." I sighed.

"Ok I understand i'll ask namjoon don't worry." He patted my head.

"You'll look beautiful in short hair.." He muttered.

"I heard it!."

And we both laughed then seokjin left the room to ask joon for permission.

××××

"Okay then. Tae and jimin are coming too, jimin wants to get his hair coloured and tae will drive us, he wanted to have lunch outside." Seokjin exclaimed.

"Really!" I clapped my hand excitedly.

"Go, get changed and meet at the parking we'll leave in 20 minutes." He said then walked downstairs.