I couldn't help but cry. I've been through so much shit and to know i had someone who loved me? That's like a miracle and im willing to take it.

.................
Lonni
Today is the day that I finally get to see the sex of my baby or babies. Drew has been waiting on this day longer than me. "Babe get up!!" I said while shaking him. "Im up im up!" He said while stretching.

I was already dressed. I had on some maternity sweats and a red tank top with my low top red chucks. My hair was in a high ponytail because i had box braids. "Get dressed cause we gotta go." I said. He got up and jumped in the shower.

When he came out, he put on his deodorant and lotion then put on some grey slim sweats and a "Grimey" t shirt with his liberty 10's. He put on his jordan sweat band. He had like 20 those things in every color. He grabbed his car keys and we headed out. I called Leg to see what she was doing. She parking her car in front of the clinic. She dead drive fast though.

We arrived to the clinic in less than 10 minutes. We went inside and signed the papers and sat next to Leg and Ty. Leg was sitting on Ty's lap. "Wats good bro?" Ty said while dapping Drew from his seat. "Nun much. I can't wait to see what my babies are." He said with pride.

"Boy, you just wont quit with the thought of having twins will you?" Legacy said. "Nah, i wanna twins and i hope by faith that we have them." Drew said while rubbing my stomach.
........
"Okay Lonni, are you ready?" My doctor asked me. "Always." I said excitedly. Drew was sitting next to me. My doctor put the gel on my stomach and turned the lights off. She started rubbing it with the machine thingy. "Oh wow." The nurse said. I got nervous. "What is it?" I asked. "Theres two of them. And they are... BOYS." She said while smiling.

"I told you Lonni!!" Drew said excitedly. I guess he was right. Well, i can't wait till Andre and Andrew come to this world. I love them so much and I promise to be the best mother i can.

Legacy
Lonni and Drew are very excited about their babies and im happy for them. Ty wanted to take them out as a celebration. That was very sweet of him. Drew is one of his bros.

We went to Drew's house to pick them up. They come out 5 minutes later and we pulled off. "Where we going?" Lonni whispered to Drew. "We going out to eat." Drew said. "Good cause im hungry!" Lonni said. We laughed at her hungry ass.
..........
We pulled up to Red Lobster. It wasn't fancy but it had some good ass food. "Oooh!! Im getting me some CRABS!!" Lonni squealed. "Me too girl." I said. Ty and Drew just laughed at us. "Anything yall want is our desires." Ty said and Drew just nodded his head. Lonni and I blushed as the boys let us out.

We walked in the packed restaurant and they sat us in a booth since Ty reserved it. There was a group of people sitting next to us and one of the girls there kept sneering at me and Ty who had his hand by my treasure. "Uh.. Do you have a problem?" I asked her calmly.

"Oh?! So you new girl huh?" The girl said. "What the hell you talking about.?" I said calmly again. "you don't remember me bitch?!" She yelled. "Yo watch yo mouth B?!" Ty said while about to get up. i pulled him down and he clenched his jaw. "What you gon do bout it Ty?!" This bitch getting on my last nerve.

"Who is this?" I asked Ty. Before he could even answer; the bitch answered for me. "Its Karma Bitch!!" She said. Then it came back to me. "Lets go somewhere else." Lonni said. "Nah, we staying right here. You wanna fight bitch?! SQUARE UP!" I said.

I got out the booth and squared up. She got out her booth and did the same. "I don't want nobody to jump in this shit!" I yelled. Then the manager came. "Yall gotta go outside with that." She said before walking off. Then I noticed that we was still in the restaurant.

I felt a tug on my hair. I know this bitch did not just pull my damn hair. Hell naw! I turned around and pushed her ass on the ground. I got on top of her and punched her multiple times in the face. She regained her strength and pushed me off of her. I was stronger than her so i turned us around making me be on top.

I lost it. All i saw was red. Then someone picked me up off of her. "Bitch!!" She said while coughing up her blood. "Don't talk shit unless you can back it up bitch!! You lucky he got me right now cause I woulda killed yo ass!!" I screamed as Ty took me out the restaurant.

"Calm down baby. You damaged her." Ty said. "She should had never came out her damn mouth!" I yelled. I was still heated. "Damn Leg! You beat her ass!" Lonni said as she exited the restaurant with Drew.

"Thats some damn KARMA for her ass!" I said. They all laughed and we left. "So much for crabs." Lonni said disappointed. "Lets get some take out, im tired of restaurants." I said. They laughed my comment but i was serious.

Follow📲📲
Comment✒️✒️
Vote📨📨
Read📖📖