"FROM THE RIGHT!! 1-A'S CINAMON AND THE KID I'LL BE ROOTING FOR!! URARAKA OCHACO OF THE HEROICS!! FROM 1-A PERSONAL MONSTER, SOMEONE WE ARE NOT SURPRISED HAS MADE IT THIS FAR!! KINZOKU RAZOR-BLADE!!"

"WHAT INTRODUCTION IS THAT?!!" She yelled up at the commentator booth. "I'll show them monster."

She looked at Ochaco and took up the same pose as with Momo's fight.

----------------------------------------------

"This is a bit of an unfair match up." Tenya whispered, standing next to his friends.

"Yeah, a villain against a girl." Izuku said the obvious.

"Hey there is a strategy, Kuro is hard to beat yes but if Ochaco were to touch her and make her float she'd win this." Tenya said.

"I don't think Kuroka will let her." Momo suddenly added. "She is much faster and stronger then most of us and she is observant, she can keep up with your rambling Midoriya and remember all the information you've given her, Uraraka is fighting an uphill battle."

"I know that, we've all faced Kuro and all of us lost, all of 1-A against her lonesome." He sighed. "But I believe in Ochaco and in Kuro, tho inside I do root for the underdog of this fight." He admitted.

----------------------------------------------

"START!!" Present Mic screamed this time instead of Midnight announcing the start of the match.

Ochaco sprinted ahead, low to the ground and aiming to touch her feet.

Kuroka jumped back and with a spin, kicked the back of the head of Ochaco, causing her to fall down and slide passed her.

She jumped back again as the downed girl tried to catch her leg from down there before aiming a downwards kick towards her head.

This time it was Ochaco that needed to dodge to not risk and injury and the concrete cracked up again.

"I just need to avoid your hands! That way you can't use you quirk on me!" Kuroka ran forth as the girl stood up and kneeled her in the chest.

Ochaco fell and stumbled but caught herself before walking out of bounds.

"This won't be easy." She panted to herself and with a cry she ran at Kuroka again.

"Come at me!" She moved her hands, hitting Ochaco's inner wrist with both hands to slap them away from her and hit both of her own hands into the underdog's chest. "Come on I don't want to reveal my secret weapon yet!"

Ocahco jumped at her again, The ex villain kicked her arm away with a side kick and kept the momentum up, switching legs and kicking her in the back.

She crouched over the girl and aimed a punch at her face but Ochaco slipped out, making her punch the ground and dive away in a roll to avoid her hands before rushing back, grabbing her arms and throwing her towards the edge.

Ochaco landed, clear bruises visible on her arms.

----------------------------------------------

"She is toying with her!" Tenya said, seeing how brutally Kuroka responded to each try of Ochaco, dispelling the danger before putting in one blow back.