Before Moon could completely lose herself in his touch, she got aware and lightly pushed him back. "I'm baking some cookies right now, it's strawberry shortcakes, your favourite!"

"But-" Before Taehyung, who had his face pouted by then could oppose, Moon found a chance and stuffed a juicy, sugared strawberry into his mouth.

Naughtiness crept up to his features as he pulled Moon closer, almost startlingly, and soon he crushed his lips onto hers as they together savoured the sweet taste.

After their short yet steamy kiss, Moon and Taehyung together started to prepare the dough as Taehyung couldn't help from playfully intertwining her fingers with his own for the nth time.

"You know what," Moon spoke gently as she turned to him, looking into his eyes. "I'm so blessed to find my best friend and my lover in the same person, that is you."

"Aww, I'm equally blessed to have you, my love." Taehyung had a surge of emotions within as he caressed her cheeks with so much affection and gave her a quick peck on her forehead.

After they had done assembling the cookies, they put them into the oven to bake nicely to perfection.

By that time, Taehyung had lost control over himself as he lifted Moon, placing her on the countertop.

They shared a brief, intimidating gaze, sparks igniting in her as he leaned in close, their lips brushing against each other, eyes closed and it didn't take long for the kiss to turn into a passionate one with Moon's fingers carding through his hair, his one hand into the depth of her hair and the other one slipping into her waist, pulling her into him, onto him. She had impulsively folded her legs around him as he continued to kiss her with so much infatuation.

Soon, he raised her body from the countertop into his arms and took her to their bedroom as their steamy session resumed as they had forgotten everything all around.

Just then the ding of the oven marked the baking of the Strawberry Shortcakes which had long been forgotten by the arromance in the air...

(a/n: arromance = aroma + romance)

-

Sounds like another big winner, isn't it? You got it right! This game has emerged as a great revolution in the market, taking the biggest of the shares!

'Zendar: Reality and beyond', the virtual reality game by V9 studios is the one that is grabbing the headlines as it has become the most hyped release of all times and is stealing the hearts of players everywhere. The game has blossomed into a juggernaut in almost no time and could beat practically any release by a major publisher, both in terms of critical acclaim and financial success.

There were tears of joy in Taehyung's father's eyes as he turned off the news, getting sentimental and excited at the same time. His mind was clouded with all the thoughts of him being against of letting his son pursue gaming as his passion, as his profession. But now when Taehyung has achieved so much success, even far more than him, he couldn't help himself from getting emotional and regretting his past decisions.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I was wrong all along." Taehyung who was passing by was puzzled for a moment when his father brought him into a hug, totally unexpectedly. "You proved me wrong and for that,"

"I'm proud of you, my son!"

With that, both of them hugged for a few minutes as Taehyung burst into tears of reunion as he felt his father pat his back for the very first time, the thing which he has been waiting for his entire life, the thing which meant the world to him.

Taehyung's mother who was watching the father-son's emotional moment from afar, couldn't help herself too from breaking into a stream of tears as she soon joined them in the hug.

A feeling of relief took over Taehyung as he finally felt everything fall into its right place.

-

"Here comes the team V9!" The reporter exclaimed as he saw them arrive.

The group of nine was welcomed wholeheartedly, as they together made a classy entry.

While the seven men were well suited from top to toe, Moon and Bee wore beautiful gowns which contributed in making them look more elegant than ever.

Namjoon had the most genuine smile on his face, as his dimples showed. Besides whom were Jin and Yoongi, the classiness literally dripping from their every action. Next to them stood Jungkook, who seemed to just live in the moment.

The next in the line was Hoseok and Bee, who looked oh so perfect together.

Jimin was next to them, and this time he had his girlfriend by his side, in which he had finally found the love of his life.

Finally, comes the couple with their arms intertwined, Taehyung and Moon.

"When are you planning the wedding? What are your thoughts about it?" One of the reporters asked as he put the mic in front of them.

Taehyung took off his glares as he smiled at Moon before facing the concerned reporter. He released a deep breath which he didn't know he was holding before he stated-

"It's next month."

Celebratory cheers rose all around upon his reply as everyone congratulated the couple candidly.

"Now about Zendar, the game which has brought phenomenal success to V9. What was the actual inspiration behind it?"

Taehyung took a moment to collect his thoughts as a smirk crept up to his lips as he whispered, followed by a wink-

"It's a secret and let it be one."

Author's Note:

I really hope you enjoyed the epilogue and this story has succeeded to meet up all your expectations. Thank you so much for getting with me through this beautiful journey!

I 💜 You!

(Gosh, I'll miss saying that T_T)