"Yes. Good decision you've made. This house is a beauty! And is kid friendly as well with the backyard having enough grass space for the kids to play, when you two plan on having kids." Bob says looking at me and I chuckle. 

"Definitely not up to that stage yet but I'm Tahlia, nice to meet you." I say and Bob smiles. 

"Nice to meet you too Tahlia, James has spoken a lot about you." 

"I could imagine." I say and he chuckles as we walk into the house and my jaw drops. 

The design is so elegant and sophisticated. With every step I take into the house, the more I fall in love with it. 

There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can park 2 cars in the garage, it's a pretty big house not gonna lie. But I love it. 

We continue walking through the house and I nearly scream when I see the backyard. 

There's a decent sized pool, with decking and grass surrounding it. It is accompanied by some lounge chairs and an umbrella, with a concrete walkway leading away from the pool and further into the backyard where there is more grass space. 

I now know why the agent said it would be a perfect backyard to have kids. Although the pool isn't so kid friendly as you'd have to supervise them at all times in the backyard! 

Thank god for the fence. 

We continue walking through the house before we stop in the kitchen where we start discussing prices and stuff. 

"I'll give you two time to talk about it, but this is the contract, take it home, think about it, then when you're ready, give me a ring and it's all yours." The agent says and we both nod, thanking him before we walk out of the house and back to the car. 

"So... what did you think?" 

"If I'm being honest, I love the house. I really love it. I thought it was going to be more expensive then it is." 

"I knew you'd love it." 

"And it's not that far of a drive to school and the Whitten Oval, and of course Marvel and the G." 

"Of course! That's one of the reasons why I chose this house, it's sort of in the middle of everything." 

"Definitely convenient." I say and he smiles as he puts the car in drive and we head to my house. 

"And you were hounding me for picking Kew before." 

"Well, I'm not your basic rich chick that loves cheese platters and goes to the footy in high heel boots and wears long cardigans, that also has an MCC membership cause Daddy got her a spot." 

"You aren't, but I would love to see how you would go in that situation." He says laughing and I slap him lightly on the arm. 

"You'd never see me there, cause I'm not one of those people." 

"Of course you aren't Tahls. Besides, do the Melbourne supporters actually go off to the snow when their season is over?" 

"Apparently." I shrug and he chuckles. 

"I don't think it'll be an issue if we go halvies." I randomly say and James looks at me. 

"Are you sure? It's a massive step in our relationship and we've only been together for about a month." 

"I know James, but I think I'm ready to take the risk with you. Let's be real here we're not gonna break up. So what's the difference if we wait 3 more months or just buy it together now?" 

"You make a good point, but you know I was always going to buy this house no matter if you wanted to buy it with me or not." 

"I know. I just think that house is perfect for us."