"I don't care about them, I care about you more. Besides I'll have all day with them." 

"Alright fine." I say getting up and walking into the bathroom to get changed. I chuck my a my bulldogs polo with some nike skins and my doggies jumper. I chuck on some 270's as they're the only shoes I have with me, before walking out and seeing James still in bed. 

"Imagine having your life." I say taking a seat and he chuckles. 

"It's alright, you can work all you like now but can be a stay at home mum if you want once we're married with kids." 

"What and drive around in a Range Rover and go for lunch with the other WAG's and their kids?" I say and he laughs. 

"Thought that's why you wanted to be with me, for the wag life." 

"It does sound nice. But then we'll be stuck when you retire." 

"I'm sure I'll have enough money." 

"I'm sure you will, but I'm sure you'll be too bored at home once you've retired so you'll probably find work."

"Yeah, I probably will." He says and I smile. 

"Well get up so you can take me." I say and James smiles. 

"Yes boss." He jokes, getting up and walking into the bathroom whilst I head downstairs. 

Dylan, Will and Finn are all sitting on the couch when I head downstairs. 

"Morning. You boys look very productive." I say walking into the kitchen and turning the kettle on. 

"Get those colours out of our house." Will jokes and I laugh. 

"Hey. These colours are ten times better then the ones you wear every weekend." I say leaning against the bench with my arms crossed and he laughs just as James bounds down the stairs. 

"What did I miss?" 

"Your boys are kicking me out cause I'm wearing this." I pout and James chuckles, walking over to me and wrapping an arm around me. 

"Don't listen to them, you look gorgeous." He whispers pressing a kiss on my lips and I smile as I watch him turn the kettle off and make us both a coffee. 

"You guys are gross." Finn says and we both laugh. 

"Mate one day you'll be in my position." James says and I smile. 

"So what's your plan for the day?" 

"We got training don't we?" Finn says and James shakes his head. 

"What day are we playing this week?" 

"Saturday night." 

"Oh right... Mitchell just sent a text that we're to be at the club at 11." He says and the boys nod. 

"You guys are hilarious. Didn't Sam tell you boys after your post-game meeting when review was going to be?" 

"I think he did, we were just too busy soaking up the win." Dylan says and I laugh. 

"Pay more attention next time." I scold them as James looks at his phone. 

"It's 8:40, we should probably get going." 

"Oh shit yeah we should go." I say grabbing my things and walking out the door, with James following behind me. 

"Make sure you get a coffee from the shop." James says and I nod. 

"I will, don't you worry." I reassure him. 

We hop into the car and make the drive to the Whitten Oval.