The drive to the G was pretty smooth. A few casual traffic jams but got their on time. 

We park in the underground carpark underneath the G. I sigh to myself as I unbuckle my belt and James looks at me, grabbing my hand. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah.. I guess I am a bit nervous to meet some of the girls.." I say and James smiles. 

"They'll love you Tahls. I've already told them so much about you and they're all very lovely girls." He reassures me and I smile. 

"I guess." I say and James leans in, placing a kiss on my lips. 

"You'll be fine." He says before we both get out of the car. 

I walk with James into the rooms and smile as some of the boys come up and greet me, saying how good it is to see me. 

"Tahls, there's some people I'd like you to meet." James says pulling me over to where a couple of girls are standing. All four of them are stunning and I know they have to be partners of some of the players. 

"Hey girls, this is Tahls, my girlfriend who I told you will be joining you guys today. Make her feel welcome." He says introducing me and I smile at him as he leaves us be. 

"Oh my god Tahlia! It's so nice to finally meet you." One of the girls says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm Emma by the way, James Sicily's girlfriend. 

"Nice to meet you too Emma." I say and smile as I brace the other girls into a hug. 

I meet Claire, Annabelle and Tory. Liam Shiels wife, Jarman Impey's girlfriend and Jaeger O'merara's girlfriend. 

They all seem really nice and welcoming, which I'm glad about. 

"Has James really told you guys heaps about me? Or is he just saying that?" I ask and they all laugh. 

"No girl he is such a simp for you, it's hilarious but adorable at the same time." Tory says and I smile. 

"Well, that's good I guess." 

"Come on, we should head up to our seats." Claire says and we all nod, as we say goodbye to our boys and walk out of the rooms and into the stadium. 

"That pin of James is adorable." Tory says and I smile, looking down at the pin on my scarf. 

"I know. His smile is everything." I say as we step onto the escalator to go up to the second level where seats have been reserved for us. 

"It really is." She agrees.  

The ride on the escalator takes no longer than a couple of minutes. Once up there we walk to our aisle and find our seats. 

To be honest, I've never sat on level 2 at the G, and it's honestly a good view of the ground, as Dad would say. 

"So how long have you and Jaeger been together?" I ask Tory just to make some conversation. 

"Oh a while now." She says. "It'll actually be a year in November." 

"Oh wow. That's a milestone." I say and she smiles. 

"Yeah. It will be! What about you and Worps?" 

"Just over a week." I say and she chuckles. 

"Aw that's so cute." 

"Yeah, I know we got ages to go." I say and she smiles. 

"Does anyone know about it?" 

"Just the people we're close to for now."