"I guess it is pretty fun." I say as I grab the hoodie James was wearing last night and I chuck it over my head. He looks at me and shakes his head, arms crossed like a kid who didn't get the toy they were begging their parents to get from the toy shop.

"What?" I ask. 

"You know that's my favourite hoodie." 

"Well, you're gonna have to chuck on another one." I shrug as I make my way to the door. 

"You're extremely lucky it looks sexy on you." He says as he chucks on another jumper and we walk downstairs. 

"You said it, not me." I shrug as we walk into the lounge room where Will, Dylan and Finn are sitting there drinking their coffee's. 

"Morning." I say and as I plonk myself down on the empty couch and they smile. 

"Morning." They say and I smile as I look at James who smiles at me. 

"You two keep your mouths shut and treat Tahls like she is the queen of England while I go and make breakfast." 

"No worries worps." Finn says and I laugh as I watch James walk away shaking his head. 

"Don't listen to him, he's being stupid." 

"We weren't gonna listen to him anyway." Finn says and I laugh. 

"Good good." I say then I smile. "You boys excited for training today?" 

"Yes and no." Finn answers. "Yes cause once we get through this session, there'll only be the captains run on Saturday before our game on Sunday." 

"Ohhh that's exciting." I say and he smiles. 

"Hopefully I get to play this weekend anyway." He says with a sigh and I give him a reassuring smile. 

"If you've put in the work this offseason then for sure you'll work your way back into the team." I say and he smiles. 

I talk a bit more with the boys before I get up and see what's taking James so long cause I'm starving. 

When I walk into the kitchen I see him just starting to fry up the bacon and I slap him lightly on the bum. 

"You're taking ages." 

"Yeah sorry, was just on the phone with the club." 

"Oh. Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, they reviewed my suspension, and have reversed it." 

"What?" I say with a gasp. 

"I'm playing this weekend." James says with a smile and I scream, running into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist as he chuckles, and I squeeze him to death in a hug. 

I lean in and place a kiss on his lips before he puts me down. 

"I'm so happy you're playing." I say and he smiles. 

"Me too, I wasn't expecting it." 

"Neither. But what made them change their mind?" 

"They reviewed the situation of why I punched Daniel out. It was to protect someone I really care about." He says and I smile. 

"Well I appreciate you for doing that, besides it was kind of hot seeing you in a brawl." 

"Well, maybe I'll deliberately get into one this weekend." 

"You better not." I say and he smiles. 

"We'll see." He says and I smile. 

James and I spend the rest of the morning talking and laughing over breakfast. The boys decided to go for a walk and I couldn't be happier when they were gone.