"Yep." I say grabbing my things and walking out the door with James not too far behind. I hand James the keys to the house so that he can lock up, whilst I chuck my things in the boot, along with James' training gear.

We then both jump in the car and I start the drive to Waverley Park.

It takes around 10 minutes to get to Waverley Park, which isn't that bad as there was roadwork, I literally just have to drive an extra 5 minutes to get to school which is good.

I pull up into the carpark and look at James who smiles.

"Thank you so much for the lift." He says and I smile.

"You're very much welcome babe." I say and he smiles.

"I'll see you later yeah?"

"Of course! Enjoy training!"

"Thanks, have a good day at school and hope the dogs win tonight." He says leaning on and placing a kiss on my lips before getting out of the car. He walks around to the boot, opening it and grabbing his training bag before closing the boot and walking away from the club.

I watch him as he walks into the club and I smile to myself as I am falling in love with this man.

I put the car in reverse, reversing out of the carpark spot before putting the car into drive and driving out of the carpark, turning left to head to school...

The school day was okay. I was so glad when the bell rang for the end of the day. Maybe cause I knew I have the footy on tonight. But either way it was a pretty slow day.

Some of the students were a bit loud and rude today but I think it's cause it's getting towards the end of term and everyone just wants holidays to come.

As soon as I get home I have around 20 minutes before I have to leave, so I chuck on a pair of blue jeans, with a white crop top and a jacket, with my doggies scarf, before walking downstairs.

I sit on the couch for roughly 5 minutes before I decide I should probably leave as the traffic will be horrendous as the game starts at 7:10.

I'm about to leave when I get an incoming phone call from Marcus.

"Hey Marcus." I say into my phone.

"Hey Tahls, have you left the house yet?"

"No just about to .. why?"

"Oh cause Naughts is in the area and thought it would be easier to pick you up so that you're not coming here alone."

"Oh yeah that would be good."

"Alright cool see you soon then."

"Yep bye." I say hanging up.

A few seconds later I get a message from Aaron saying that he is parked outside my house and I smile, grabbing my keys before walking out of the house.

"Thanks for being my Uber." I say as Aaron reverses out of the driveway and he chuckles.

"Well I was in the area so I thought I might as well come and pick you up."

"How thoughtful of you."

"You know me." He says and I smile.

"How's it going with Worps?"

"Yeah good. He's made a good impression on the fam which is good."

"That's awesome." He says and I smile.

"Yeah it is." I say. "How you feeling about the game tonight?"

"I will admit I am pretty nervous cause we are playing the team we lost to in the granny but I am confident we can get the job done."