"Well, I'll see you boys soon, make sure you bring your books to class." I say getting up and walking away.

"Yeah no worries miss." They all say and I laugh to myself as I walk back into the office, collecting my things and making my way to the classroom to get set up, just as the bell goes for period 1.

------------------------

"Alright, so make sure if you haven't finished your work today you complete it for homework. I don't like setting homework but it needs to be done by Wednesday." I yell just as the kids run out of class and I chuckle as I pack my things up and walk to the car, chucking them in and driving off.

The day was alright.

Pretty hectic with a couple of fights at recess and lunch.

Kids these days can't just solve their issues by talking, but instead have to bash each other.

I was one of those teachers who had to break up the fights. Luckily, no one got seriously hurt which is a good thing.

I decide to head past Ariana's place as I haven't seen her in a while.

We've both been busy with work and our lives that we haven't had time to catch up.

I park my car in her driveway before walking up to the front door and pressing the doorbell.

A few seconds later I hear some footsteps before I am greeted by Caleb who smiles when he see's me.

"Tahls, how are ya?" He says pulling me into a hug and I chuckle.

"I'm great Caleb how are you?"

"Yeah good, was just about to get ready to go out."

"Oh yeah nice, where you headed?"

"Oh just to Truck's house."

"Why am I not surprised you're gonna go hang out with Bailey Williams?" I say with a laugh and he shrugs.

"Well, I'm either with him or with Ariana."

"True." I say as we both walk into the lounge room where Ariana is sitting on the couch, watching Tv.

"Looks like someone is excited to see me." I say taking a seat next to her and she smiles.

"Sorry, I was so focused in my show that I didn't realise you were here."

"That's so rude." I joke and she slaps me lightly.

"Cousinly love I see." Caleb says and we both laugh. "I better get going, leave you two to it."

"Have fun." I say and Ariana smiles, getting up and walking over to Caleb, giving him a kiss and a hug before she sits down next to me again.

"So what's been happening?" She asks and I smile.

"A lot actually."

"Spill girl." She says and I smile.

"Where do I even start?" I say more to myself and she raises an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you and Worps are together."

"Maybe." I say and Ariana screams which makes me laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN TAHLS." She yells and I smile.

"A couple of days ago."

"NO WAY." She says and I laugh again.

"Come on, tell me the details."

"Yeah well, basically on the date we had on Friday night, I told him how I felt and that I was willing to get into a relationship with him, and of course he couldn't wait a few days to make if official, so he did then."