Chapter 8

How long was I out? I thought, sitting up straight and rubbing my fully healed arm.

“Y/n!” a familiar voice greeted me and I turned around to face the little bean who passed out from ‘excessive pain’ yesterday. Or was it yesterday? I couldn’t remember the date.

“You’re up!” Tomura ran forwards in delight, kneeling down in front of the sofa and resting his chin on his hand in an unintended seductive way.

“Yeah, I am,” I laughed, ruffling his hair. “How’s your arm?” 

“Fine, I guess..” he shrugged, blushing slightly.

“Hm, really? Because coming from someone who passed out and screamed and cried from cleaning a wound-”

He playfully slapped my mouth shut with his hand (I almost said with his father’s hand) and looked into my eyes for a while.

“Tomu?” I said quietly.

“Yeah?”

“Where is Totoro?”

“Who the hell is Totoro? Isn’t he the big bunny from My Neighbour Totoro?”

“You know, your rival, second successor of your master..”

“Ohh…him?” he said in a voice that suggested he was very un-pleased with the flow of the conversation.

“Where is he,” I asked in an inaudible voice.

“How do I know, we were both on the verge of dying back there! Can you just….just…Stop being so…” he growled in obvious frustration.

“I’m just asking something! Why are you sensitive?” I asked angrily.

“Fine! I don’t like it that you talk about other boys in front of me, okay? I just hate it!” he shouted.

My eyes widened slightly and I lifted up one eyebrow in amusement.

“Oh? What gives you the right to say that? You don’t own me. Say that after you propose to me, yeah?” I blurted out.

“Oh, maybe I will!” he shouted back at me, apparently unaware of what was coming out of his mouth. (in season 5, I say puke- sorry)

“Fine, just..sorry, okay? I just feel protective of you, I don’t know, alright? It doesn’t exactly feel nice when you’re all caring for me and caressing my body then suddenly asking me about other boys!” he whined. 

“So your main point is you don’t want me to talk about other boys after I’m done with you?” I said with a hint, actually scratch that, a, uh…Bucket of sarcasm, Idk..

“No! My point is I want you to caress me! I mean yes, that’s my main point, forget what I just said!” his face reddened as he pouted.

“Well..Tell me what happened to Totoro first, then maybe I will make you feel good-”

“He managed to escape, well he has a powerful quirk after all, he left to get a mission done,” he replied faster than I could say Jack Robbinson (lmao I accidentally typed RobBUMson)

“Not so hard, right?” I purred, trailing my fingers down his neck.

“N-no,” he stuttered.

“Good boy,” I said in a slightly mocking tone and got up.

He followed suit and we went out to get lunch.

A/N:

SORRY NO LEMON MWAHAHAHA

“Totoro? What are you doing here?” I asked as I looked at the grey haired boy and at the McDonalds’ logo back and forth.