Chapter 5

Big thanks to my new editor  urfantasygirl_luv. She did an amazing job editing.

I walked over to Shigaraki, who was seated in the gaming chair. I studied his table for a moment, then blushed when I saw the picture that I drew of him, on the table.

He lazily held out his arm, and I studied the wound on his shoulder.

"Why don't you treat it? Like, the bullet is still stuck in there," I said quietly, as I asked for a pair of scissors.

"No, it hurts." Shigaraki moaned, flinching as I gripped the scissors. "What are you gonna do?"

"I need to take out the bullet first, which means your shirt has to be taken off, but with an injured shoulder you can't possibly take it off. So, I'm cutting it for you. Isn't that great?" I added sarcastically.

"Y/n, since you're taking off his shirt why not let the pants tag along-"

"SHUT UP!" I pouted at Dabi. Taking the hardest pillow from the bed, I smacked him several times.

"Ouch! Hey, watch the stitches!" He cried out as I whacked his ass.

"...You have stitches on your butt?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah! Wanna see?"

I replied with another smack to his face.

"Ouch! Okay, okay!"

Scowling, I turned to Shigaraki, who was, apparently, pretending to be dead.

"There's no point doing that. Get up, Shiggy." I said. "Don't be so embarrassed, you're a grown man. You look fine."

"I don't look fine, I've got scars littering my neck." Shigaraki complained.

(In Present Mic's voice)

First impression of shigaraki tomura: Pretty cool, easygoing.

Now: A whiny man child.

I used force to cut his clothes off.

"That's my favorite shirt.." Shigaraki mumbled, looking at the pieces of clothes sadly.

Meanwhile:

Toga: "OH MY GOD HE'S GOT SIX PACKS!!!!!!! LOOK AT THAT!!!!!"

Burnt Chicken Nugget: "Welp, who knew Crusty Boy actually worked out?"

Twice: "Oh my gawd! He has a skin coloured, gigantic chocolate bar stuck to his stomach! Lemme pull it off for him!"

Spinner: "Tch...(translation: I want abs too)

Compress: "I have 10 packs, ha!"

Kurogiri: "Mother of holy goats, Tomura Shigaraki, you did not tell me that you worked out!" (Yep, he sneaked in at some point.)

I was the only sane person not overreacting to seeing a man's naked upper body.

"Get out," Shigaraki ordered, his voice full of spite and embarrassment.

Slowly, the members of the LOV left, with Kurogiri yelling, "MAKE SURE TO USE PROTECTION, TOMURA SHIGARAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! I WANNA BE AN AUNTIE, GIMME BABIES!" Toga screeched, and Spinner slammed the door and shut it in her face.

"I-" I stuttered and blushed a deep scarlet.

Shigaraki looked into my e/c eyes, and for a moment, time seemed to stop as we got lost in each other's eyes. (very cringy line here...this is what happens when you listen to an emotional song while writing)

"I- I'll start healing now," I mumbled, looking away, and carefully removed the bullets from his shoulders. He groaned as blood poured out from his shoulder when the bullet triggered a vein.

"Shh.....It's okay, It's okay..." I cooed, wiping the blood away as he breathed heavily.

I finally managed to remove the two bullets without making shigaraki lose more blood and started to concentrate hard.

I focused on his shoulder and willed for blood type (most likely O) to appear in his wound. Soon, the cut veins repaired themselves and a big scab appeared on where an open wound should have been. Even the scabs fell off pretty quickly and new baby skin was formed, soon making his shoulders woundless.

"W-wow," Shigaraki breathed. "Thanks...y/n"

I felt my stored up blood decreasing at a fast pace and my vision blurred. I stumbled slightly and involuntarily grasped Shigaraki's shoulder for support as my body swung forwards.

"Hey! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he helped me to his bed.

"Yes,I think..Don't worry, it's probably because I never tried to heal before, but wow, one wound took 50% of my stored up blood," I said.

"I'm sorry." he apologised.

"What for?"

"You're hurt because of me....Sorry.." His voice cracked halfway.

"Hey, hey...It's okay! It's nothing, don't apologise...I'm glad you recovered."

He sniffed a few times. "Are you- are you gonna stay here all night?"

"N-no, I'll go if you don't want me here, goodnight Shigaraki-"

"No, stay here, please," He stood in front of me as if to prevent me from leaving the room.

I chuckled and relaxed as he brought back some sandwich from the bar.. holding one, he nudged at my mouth with it. I smiled and opened my mouth, gladly taking a big bite out of the sandwich.

I could live with this...He's really damn cool..

"You're pretty cool, you know that?" I smiled tentatively as he got comfortable next to me.

"You've only realized that just now?" He said in a mock tone as he returned my smile.

"We're going on a mission to attack UA next week, apparently they're having a training session at USJ."

"Oh. Okay" I replied, closing my eyes.

"Ah, you're gonna sleep now? I'll leave then." he said.

"No...can you stay here? I feel..scared, I don't know," I mumbled. It was true, sweat trickled down my forehead and something seemed to be squeezing my heart, suffocating me.

He blushed the color of beetroot. "Like, here? Sleep with you?"

I gritted my teeth, trying not to let dirty thoughts enter my mind. "Yeah, if you're fine with it.."

He plopped down next to me on the bed and I edged closer to Shigaraki for body heat. I snuggled next to him comfortably as I took in the scent of his body.

Chamomile...I thought as I rubbed my nose against his arm slightly.

Shigaraki fell asleep after a few minutes, snoring softly with his mouth slightly open, his sharp nose buried into the blanket.

I closed my eyes and yelped as I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Shigaraki..Uhh...." Heat rose up my cheeks as his face got dangerously close to me. "Why are you doing this to me...This is torturous, every action you take, every word you say...It's so attractive..I think I've fallen for you..Shigaraki.."

Suddenly, his nose bumped into mine and his eyes flung open.

silence

We both froze as we stared into each other's faces, not even a centimeter away.

He rubbed his forehead on mine and fell asleep again, leaving me in a trance.

What the heck just happened?

Word count: 1111 words