Chapter 6:

I woke up groggily and realised that Shigaraki’s arm was still around my waist. 

Blood…

Trying my best not to wake him up, I slid off the bed and proceeded to the bathroom, before stopping when I heard the bed creak slightly.

Shigaraki’s half-naked body was turned to face me, his fluffy hair covering half his face.

I can’t possibly like him, he’s my boss, stop being so freaky, I reprimanded myself. Despite that, I couldn't help but reach out a hand to stroke the pale blue strands of hair.

I jerked my hand away and walked out of the room, heading to the bar after washing up.

“Hi, Kurogiri.” I greeted with a yawn, nodding at the mist who was frantically scrubbing at a glass cup.

“Hello, y/n. Would you like some pills?”

“Wot..? Um, no thanks,” I blinked and slouched over to the couch to watch the news. Apparently the channel was stuck there ever since Dabi burned the remote control, but I was fine with it. Not like we were going to watch cartoon shows anyway.

…Okay, maybe Twice and Toga would, and maybe Spinner would watch Ninja Turtles.

Screw that.

Dabi would probably watch a lot of anime…I don’t think Kurogiri would watch cartoons, most likely educational shows and Geograph- (what’s that called I forgot) though..

“What would Shigaraki watch?” Before I could stop myself, I had unconsciously said my thoughts out loud.

“I know, he watches hentai.”

“Yeah…Wait what,” I stared at the TV blankly.

“Hi, Dabi..”

“Yup, hi. I’m going out,” He ruffled my hair (like the big brother he is XD) and made his way to the exit.

“Where?” I asked.

“See my family,” He stated and walked off, his blue trench coat billowing behind him dramatically.

Oh..how stupid of me. I forgot that villains have family members too..

Blood....I kept thinking unconsciously.

‘Toga…Toga..’

Damn it, the blood Shigaraki got for me was too little…

I began to fade out of consciousness and slumped onto the cold wooden floor, my eyes looking up at the direction of Shigaraki’s room one last time before I hit the floor with a thud and fainted.

“Y/n…wake up!”

“Urgh..”

“Y/n!!! Get up!”

“Uhh…. B-Blood..”

I woke up with a gasp when a cold and metallic liquid dribbled into my mouth.

“Y/N!!”

“S-Shigaraki..?” I groaned and sat upright as the view came into focus.

“You idiot…You should have asked for blood!” the blue haired male shouted, as he wrenched something red out of my view.

“Shi-Shigaraki, urgh…Sorry,” I mumbled and my blood-craving tongue eagerly licked at the blood trailing down my chin. Ew