1

Most people say they find out about a particular problem late. So late that it becomes  hard to get it solved.

      Well ,not for me. I found out early that I was slowly fading away like the sunset  that appeared every evening  . But being me, I said nothing. Not that I thought I was fine.

     I knew I wasn't, I didn't know if I was ever going to be at some point. 

    Every morning I got up, it was like a part of me had died. A part of me died everyday and I did nothing. Pain, weakness, humiliation and anger was what I felt everytime I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

       Like I said, I never knew if it was going to get better soon, but instead of living my life optimistic of the days to come, I lived in it, wishing I could snap the time backwards, to tell him no, to tell him stop, to speak out.

      I was just a 20 year old African girl whose life had gone down a rollercoaster in a twinkling of an eye.

        If only I had done those things which look so easy now, my life would surely never have been on the wane.

                 AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey lovely writers and readers, I want to say thank you for choosing On The Wane❤️.

It means a lot and I hope you keep reading till the end. If you have any comment concerning this book or any questions, please do comment in the comment section. No negative comments please, thank you.

Keep reading 😜

~Amazyn