28

A Year later

A full year has passed as everything was back to normal, everyone lived along their lives like before, no more evil threats, and no more evil magic. Rosalyn still lived in her house with Shiva, minus Sebastian, it was definitely gonna be a big change. Rosalyn missed Sebastian dearly, but with Shiva and her friends right by her, she'll be just fine. Rosalyn still kept the stones locked away in Sebastian's workshop vault, only her Magic can unlock it.

Rosalyn was packing her suitcase and bags for her another new year as sophomore.

Shiva was playing with a ball of yarn. "Come on, Shiva" Rosalyn chuckled. Rosalyn picked her up from the ground.

Yup, everything was perfect.

Suddenly an explosion of sparkles was heard in a separate bedroom.

.........

..........

Well almost perfect.

"WHO TOOK MY BOOTS!" A voice yelled from the hallway.

It turned out to be Mara.

Xolo was on the stairs railing from Downstairs as he walks upstairs "For the last time Sparkles, no one took you boots! You misplaced them or something!"

Things have changed. Well, for starters Rosalyn and Ciaran were now 16 years of age, Mara and Xolo were 15 years of age.

Mara, Xolo, and Ciaran moved in with Rosalyn and Shiva, they all became a found family.

Mara's bedroom was next to Rosalyn's room, on the same hallway, next to Sebastian's room.

Ciaran and Xolo had their own bedroom, across from each other downstairs. Sebastian had a big house from the start with.

Rosalyn came out of her room, fully dressed, with Shiva on her shoulders. with her suitcases. "Superstar, Relax. they'll turn up" she smiled and went downstairs.

Xolo and Mara were going on and on about Mara's missing boots. Mara soon throws Sparkles at him, Xolo sneezed out Glitter.

"Mara" He sneeze. "What is wrong with you? He sneezed again. "You need to calm down"

Also, Mara got cured from the Red Glitches. No more glitching coming from Mara, she was glad to be back to normal. No more Glitchy Mara.

"If you want me to calm down help me find what I'm looking for" Nova puts on her fingerless gloves.

Xolo groans "Fine"

Xolo started helping Mara look for her Boots and cape as they left their bags in the hallway.

Xolo and Mara went downstairs as Ciaran came through the back door "Hey, Superstar, I found your boots, it was in the garage"

Mara grabs her cape from the coat rack "Huh, I guess they weren't in my room" She looks innocently.

"Why you little!-" Xolo gave her a glare "That's the last time I help you" Mara gives him a apologetic smile with Sparkling eyes, which he accepts.

Rosalyn used her telekinesis to move all the bags to the stairwell, as they all walked downstairs into the kitchen.

After 10 minutes Ciaran was already in the kitchen, mixing some batter in a bowl, they all made breakfast together. Mara was by the stove using a skillet, Rosalyn was by the toaster. Xolo was getting plates, glasses, and silverware.

Breakfast was Waffles, toast, bacon with orange juice. Ciaran was puttin on waffle on the plates, Mara was putting two pieces of bacon, and Rosalyn with toast. Xolo was pouring orange juice in the glass. Shiva jumped on the counter with her own plate and started eating.