15

It was 8:00 am in the morning.

The gang were still fast asleep as Rosalyn was snuggled in her blanket as someone began tugging it.

Shiva was tugging the blanket and Rosalyn was trying to pull to back "Get up, Ros. You don't want to be late. First day of school" Her voice was muffled as she was gripping the blanket in her mouth.

"Shiva.." Rosalyn groans trying to pull the blanket over her.

"Come on Ros, First day of school. Time to get up" The Flying cub was hovering as she yanked the blanket off of Rosalyn. The purple hair girl groan as she rubbed her eyes and sat up "Ok, ok, I'm up"

Shiva flew over to the other teens and began swiping blankets, making them groan and jolt awake.

"Wha-Hey!" Xolo shot up and glares at the flying Jaguar. He yawns.

"Not cool, Wildcat" Ciaran groaned awake and sat up. "Not cool"

The gang got up from they're spots and all stretched, Mara then gasped "First day of school! First day of school!" She jumped up and down with a wide grin. They all groaned and stretched as they're cheerful friend was wide awake jumping up and down. It was early for anyone to be excited about school but that's Mara's personality.

"Good Morning Students, Excited for First day of school. Head to the Cafeteria for Breakfast. Don't be late"

"So, meet at breakfast?" Ciaran asked with a hand on his hip.

"Yeah, Breakfast" Rosalyn nods at him.

"See you girls there" Ciaran says as he and Xolo gathered up they're pillows and blankets as they exit the door.

As the boys left Mara looks at Ros "Come on, Let's get dressed"

The girls all entered the bathroom as they're brushed teeth and combed hair, and Rosalyn used telekinesis on Shiva's toothbrush as it brushed her teeth for her. After existing the bathroom they all went to their own rooms and got dressed. Shiva waiting in the living room on the Sofa.

After getting dressed they entered the living room, Mara had the same short, pink fluffy cotton Candy hairstyle except for Rosalyn. Rosalyn had her hair brushed down, her hair was parted on her right side.

Rosalyn wore a dark black leather jacket with elbow sleeves, a white shirt underneath with a pink star at the bottom of his shirt on the left shirt. Black-Grey jeans with two silver strap belts. A purple star was imprinted on his right pant leg near the belt line. Brown combat boots. Punk bracelet on her right wrist and a emerald green fingerless glove. Two bracelets on her left wrist.

Mara wore a cyan blue skin tight leather top with a right short sleeve and sleeveless on her left. Aquamarine jeans with white and purple belt. Long purple and white boots with small wings on the ends at the sides. She has a shiny pink gem in the middle of her leather shirt. A Golden shoulder armor pad on her left shoulder. Pink and purple ombré cape. White fingerless gloves, her right glove was longer then her left glove with which was shorter. A Purple Heart hanging earring on her right ear.

The Girl's outfits