18

In an unknown location, They fell to the ground as the portal opened up then closed. The moon was out as it was very dark.

"What just happened?" Mara groaned as she got to her knees.

"Is everyone ok?" Ciaran asked in a groan.

Rosalyn shook her head from the dizzyness, Shiva nuzzles her and licked her cheek to make sure her Wizard was fine. "We're fine" She grabs Shiva in her arms.

"What the heck was that?" Xolo stood up, using a tree for balance.

"Crazy, Darkness Magick" Ciaran sighs. "She portal-ed us, somewhere"

"Let's get out of here" Xolo says.

"Where is here?" Mara stood up.

"We don't even know where we are" Rosalyn says with Shiva in her arms. "Can you teleporte, Superstar?"

Mara took a breath and tried to teleport out but nothing was happening, just her body being covered in Sparkles but no teleporting "No. it's like this place is messing with my Magic"

"Looks like we're on our own" Xolo sighs. "It's not like we can try and find out way out, it's an unknown forest, plus even with some light it's impossible"

"The Headmaster and the other Wizards will bond to notice we're missing. They'll find us" Ciaran reassured them. "Let's stay here and remain calm"

Shiva snuggles closer into Rosalyn's arms, shivering.

Rosalyn held Shiva close, Xolo and Mara began gathering sticks and stones to make a fire, Rosalyn and Shiva were helping them. Ciaran, however was lost in thought.

Ciaran notices Rosalyn's satchel was against a tree, close to their spot. He walks over and pulls out the book he was reading earlier. He opens the pages and flips through it. "The Dark Magick's we're using their Magic for Evil. That's all they're ever gonna go, nothing can change that" He looks at his book, revealing it to be a book about Shadow Magic. "All I saw was anger and Darkness. But, Me? We share the same magic. What does that say about me?" He says quietly.

"Hey, Ciaran! Come on!" Mara shouts.

Ciaran flickers back to reality, he closes the book and walks to his friends, gathers by the bonfire and sits down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20-30 minutes had passed and they were still in the forest. No one has found them yet. Mara was snapping her fingers as sparkles sprinkles out, Shiva was curled up with her head layed down, next to Rosalyn, who was fiddling with her fingers as her knees were to her chest. Xolo just had a bored expression on his face, as he was leaning against a tree.

"Ok, this is getting ridiculous" Xolo groans "Are we just gonna sit here, just waiting and hoping they'll come and find us, or are we not gonna try and figure out how to get out of here ourselves?"

Meanwhile Ciaran looks at her book again. 

Rosalyn watches. "None of us know shadow magic except-!" She realizes and grins. She gets up and skids to a stop in front of Ciaran while the others watch.

  "Ciaran! You could make a shadow portal and slip us right through!" Rosalyn says excitedly and levitates the book to herself and opens it. 

"I don't know, Rozzi." Ciaran says skeptically and turns away from her. "No Way"

"You have to try"

"I said No"

"Who knows how long all of us will be stuck in this part of the forest, if the others don't find us"