10

For the next couple of hours, both Sebastian and Rosalyn played more arcade games together. They played skee ball, Rosalyn won as she and Sebastian gave each other a double high-5. They played air hockey, the Walking Dead, Space Invaders, and many more.

Both Sebastian and Rosalyn had a great time playing games together, for one more finale game, the purple haired girl decided to play Mario Kart, she was controlling the Kart as Shiva, was on her head, watching above. Sebastian was watching them as he was standing next to them.

The game eventually ended and The purple haired girl was came in 2rd place, Rosalyn climbed off as she and Shiva high-5/paw each other.

Sebastian smiled "Nice Job, Kid" He ruffled her hair as she chuckled before fixing her hair again. "Looks like it's time to go" He gestures outside, as it was almost sunset "But, before we head to my home, we go somewhere to go"

"Where?" Rosalyn asked.

The Three Magicks left the arcade, and heads to Sebastian's car. He opens the passenger door for Rosalyn as she climbs into the car. Sebastian closes the door as he gets into the driver's seat and drives off. Shiva climbed his way across from her Wizard's lap to the window, poking out her head, like a dog, enjoying the nice breeze.

"So..Where are we going?" Rosalyn asks looking at Sebastian.

Sebastian keeps his eyes on the road ahead "Well, before we go to my house, how about we buy you some new clothes?" He smirked looking at her from the corner of his eye.

Rosalyn had a small surprised look on her face and turns to Sebastian as he smirked at her as the young girl Wizard just looks surprised and slowly nods her head

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Magicks arrived at the store and walk in a Sebastian grabs a wheel cart, Shiva was on her head, laying down in her hair.

Sebastian let Rosalyn pick out of clothes, which she got in the colors of mostly, purple, white and black. They even got some pet supplies for Shiva, like bowls, food, snacks, etc.

After a few minutes of shopping Sebastian and the Bonded Wizard and Familiar leaves the store, taking a drive through town. They eventually stop at a big park.

"The Park?" Rosalyn looks at Sebastian as she got out the car.

"Yeah" Sebastian "Why not the park?" He gets out the car and locks the car.

They both walk down on the grass hill and saw a gigantic playground with kids playing and having fun on it, also They saw a few adult Magicks sitting by a picnic bench talking.

"Why are we at the park?" Rosalyn asks.

"For fun and relaxation" Sebastian smiles "besides my friend is here"

Rosalyn looks up at the Master Wizard.

"Why don't you play on the playground?" Sebastian gestures to a bunch of kids on the playground having the time of their lives.

"That's kid stuff" Rosalyn says crossing her arms as Shiva climbs out of her arms and onto her shoulders.

"That's true" Sebastian looks at her "You maybe a thief but at the end of the day, your still a child. And it's important for kids like you to have fun". Rosalyn, still with her arms crossed, looks up at him, knowing deep down he was right about her still being a child.

"So, go, have fun" Sebastian nudges her. Rosalyn looks at Sebastian.

All Rosalyn was look at Sebastian, unsure.

"Ok, that's fine" Sebastian says "I mean, it's your choice not mine, just try and enjoy being a kid" He then points to a adult group of Magicks, where he saw his Wizard Cop friend "If you need me, I'll be over there" He ruffled her hair and walked off.