"Right... right. Yes, of course," Taylor replied but she wasn't in the least bit convinced, as much as she trusted the guard. "But who's going to help you to bed?"

Kaia sighed heavily, ignoring Taylor's question. She held their entwined fingers up to her lips instead and placed a lazy kiss on the back of Taylor's hand. The blonde smiled sheepishly, burying her face in Kaia's neck.

"You're right. I need go relax a little," Taylor chuckled softly, using her free hand to brush Kaia's hair back. "You're going to be okay. The doctor said you can move around tomorrow, anyway."

"Mhm-mm, you're cute though," Kaia replied with a grin, deciding to close her eyes. A nap sounded like a great idea right now, even if it was just past two in the afternoon and she had just woken up from the general anaesthesia she was under all morning.

"No. You're cute," the blonde retorted, leaving a peck on Kaia's cheek.

"Can you sing something for me?"

Taylor was taken aback by that request. She rarely ever got it. "Of course, baby. What do you want me to sing?"

Kaia shrugged lightly, turning to lay on her back so she could see Taylor's face better. It took her some effort but eventually she managed with some help from the blonde. It definitely didn't help that the hospital bed was so small, though.

"Anything."

Taylor nodded, taking a second to think of a song. She started softly, humming a beautiful melody in Kaia's ear, one that she didn't immediately recognise and though it sounded great, Kaia immediately interrupted her and said:

"Actually, can you sing some Beatles?"

Taylor pretended to be hurt, placing her hand over her heart like she had just been shot in the chest. "So, you do prefer John Lennon over me!"

"Actually, I've always been more of a George Harrison gal myself," Kaia replied with a big grin. "That a new song, then?"

Taylor shrugged, shooting her a little smirk. "Maybe... I got a little bit inspired the other night."

"Hm... I would love to listen to it, but I'm too high for this," Kaia admitted making Taylor laugh softly.

"Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover," the blonde started singing quietly in Kaia's ear, still brushing her fingers through her soft locks. "Something in the way she woos me..."

Kaia's smile widened as Taylor continued to serenade her softly to her favourite Beatles song, letting her eyes flutter shut as she was just getting comfortable in the moment when the door to the room opened and someone who was apparently very annoying and the absolute worst at timings barged in.

Kaia recognised Mica's footsteps before she had even opened her eyes to glare at him.

"Ah, la voila!" He exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together. "Am I interrupting? I really hope you two weren't just about to start fucking."

"Hi, Mica," Taylor greeted him with a roll of her eyes, though Kaia could see the amusement on her face.

"Hey, gorgeous!" Mica replied a little too loudly as he skipped over to Kaia's side and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Comment tu te sens, chérie?" [How are you feeling, darling?]