Siddharth(Sid)- Actually main New York se aya hu. Main jab chota tha to humlog(his family) India mein hi rehte the but Dad wanted to extend his business toh hum New York chale gaye. After years of hardwork Dad became one of the top businessman of New York. But inn sab mein humara India ka business dubne laga. And one day Dad decided to close the industry. Now after years, when everything is settled in New York, Dad wants to reopen his industry as it was one of the last memories of my grandfather. So we shifted to India and Dad requested the authorities and that's why I am here in mid session.

They all mouthed an 'Oh'. Nandini saw the time and said,

N- Guys class ka time ho raha hai. Chalo.

They all got up from their seat and were ready to leave, that moment they heard an announcement that their class has been cancelled as the professor is absent. They sighed as they had only one class and that was also cancelled and again sat down on their seats. Siddharth asked Nandini,

Sid- Nandini ab jab tum logo ka class cancel ho gaya hai toh can you give me a tour of the college? And also I have to go to Principal's cabin to complete the formalities.

Nandini nodded and got up

N- Ok.

She held Manik's wrist and said,

N- Mani tu bhi chal.

She didn't even wait for his reply and dragged him with her. He smiled at the way she indirectly claimed her rights on him.

Manik and Nandini were showing Siddharth their college and were talking about each other. In all this, Siddharth got to know they were the son and daughter of trustees of SPACE, how their friendship started, how they met their other friends and so on. Siddharth also shared about his life in New York, his family and his friends.

After their tour, they(Manan) took him to the Principal's Cabin and he completed his formalities. They were leaving when Principal said,

Princi- Manik and Nandini I need to talk to you.

M(to Siddharth)- You go to canteen and tell our friends that we will join in a while.

He nodded and left. Manik and Nandini went towards Principal while he got up from his chair.

(He is an elderly man who has been the principal from last 13 years. He knows Raj and Raman personally and also he had known Manik and Nandini from their childhood. He loves them like his own kids)

He came in front of them and asked softly,

Princi- Beta padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?

Both Manik and Nandini said together,

M/N- Bohat achi.

He smiled and ruffled their hairs with his both hands and asked Nandini,

Princi- Aur tera designing ka course?

N- Woh bhi achi chal rahi hai.

Princi- Dekhna zyada stress mat lena, jitna ho sake utna hi padhna. Ok?

M/N(smiled)- Ok uncle.

They kissed his cheeks together from both sides and he kissed their foreheads. They bade bye to him and before leaving they asked him to visit their home whenever he gets time.

In Canteen

C(after Manan entered)- Finally tum logo ke darshan mil gaye.

Mu(irritated)- Cabir yaar har wakt tera sada hua pjs zaroori hai kya?

C(faked hurt)- Sada hua? Mujhe tukhse yeh umeed nahi thi Mukti. I am hurt(and wiped his invisible tears)

Dh(whispered to Abhi)- Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.

Navya heard it and giggled.

Dh(to Manan)- Acha guys tum logo ko itna time kyu lag gaya?

M- Arey wo Principal sir humare studies ke bareme puch rahe the to isi mein time lag gaya.

N- Acha guys ab aaj to or koi class nahi hai to lets go home. Mujhe ghar jake sona hai. I am very sleepy(baby tone).

All went aww on her. They hugged each other and left for the Parking Area. They bade bye to each other and also to Siddharth and left for their respective homes.

They gelled up with Siddharth real quick. They didn't feel like they were talking to him for the first time or they didn't even knew him till yesterday. It felt like they knew each other since ages. Same was the case with Siddharth, he never knew that he would get these awesome friends on the first day itself. He was really overwhelmed by their gestures.

_______________

Precap:

N(crying)- Mani please mujhe kabhi akela chod ke mat jana. Tere bina main mar jaungi.

Manik gave her an angry glare.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Did you like Siddharth?

Why was Nandini crying in precap? Any guesses?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_