Hearing his mom's words sent another wave of guilt within them. What have they really done? How can they be so stupid and expect Y/N to forgive them so easily? Mom is right! 

Seeing them upset, hanging their head low on video call, she said,

" Aigoo my babies there is no mistake that can't be forgiven so earn her forgiveness first and then decide what you want to do.” they nodded their head and virtual kissed both the elders. Seriously! Moms are best!

Tae's Eomma advised him to take rest and message Y/N. He spent all his time in calling and messaging her but didn't got any reply. By the time, he was grieve stricken. Something in his heart told that something wasn't right.

☢︎︎𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

Gazing ar the message which I have sent recently to her, my heart felt heavy suddenly. For 1 week I haven't heard anything about her. Neither she is picking my calls nor seeing any of the messages. She blocked me from all of her accounts. Not wanting to invade, I told Jimin not to go to her house as she might not want to see any od us now. Never knowing that....that would be the greatest mistake of mine.

I have damaged her. Suddenly tears of anger, self loathe and disgust for myself started pooling in my eyes.

"Please. Pick my calls, angel. I promise this time I'll fill your life with all the fairytales memories which you wished to incarnate. I promise I'll surrender myself to you. You'll have me on my knees worshipping you, and begging in front of you. You can punish me in every humanly way possible. But just come to me. Come back to life, Y/N and show me real hell here. I'm willing to let you fill my each cell of the body with pain. I know my baby is strong. And my fighter, you need to face this demon and punish me, your Tae-Tae." My shivering voice echoed softly in the room. It is sheer torture to admit in front of her that I'm the betrayer, but truth is truth.