CHAPTER-11

Now it was time for Jimin to introduce himself but he didn't want to

Now it was time for Jimin to introduce himself but he didn't want to. So he just sensed Y/N's curious bambi eyes on him and said plainly, "I am Jimin."

The moment devil decided to open his mouth, BTS tensed seeing his behaviour. They knew someone like Y/N must be sensitive and they didn't wanted her to be hurt by his rude ass behaviour especially Jin. True to his nature, he is the most caring person you could ever find.

Y/N pouted seeing Jimin so sad...well as innocent as she is, she thought that Jimin must have had a rough day. So she decided to tease him and smiled widely making everyone off-guard.

Y/N - Okay! So your name is Chimmy*laughing cutely*

Blackpink let out a muffled laugh especially Rosé. And so did BTS, especially Jungkook.

Well done angel! right there ChImMy, thought a smiling Taehyung.

Jimin eyes widened at the nickname that the little girl gave him.

Chimmyyy? Eww...Am I a girl, thought a disgusted Jimin but somewhere in his heart, he felt special. Just by looking at Y/N, he can feel how pure she is. Just like if he want to protect this girl but hurt her at same time.

But he got out of his thoughts and shooked his head in denial.

Jimin- "Its Jimin."

Y/N-  "CHIMMYYY!"

Jimin- "ANIYO! ITS JIMIN! J-I-M-I-N."

Y/N- "Ok Oppa! Its C-H-I-M-M-Y"
* Giggles being proud*

Jimin- "Uhhh whatever!"*pouting*