CHAPTER- 21

Warning- ⭕This chapter contains dark side of Taehyung such as man handling and forcing

Warning- This chapter contains dark side of Taehyung such as man handling and forcing. Read it at your own will!

And I updated early ! I am good, aren't I *proud smile*

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

She spun around to leave, but even before she could reach the door, she was hardly pinned on the wall. She groaned in pain and looked towards Taehyung.
He was glaring angrily at her. Eyes extremely dark.

"What did you say? My love is fake?" Y/N was scared now. She tried to push him through chest but he was strong, not moving an inch. He had held her tight by wrapping arms around her and pulling her close. Her arms stucked in between their chests as she tried to push him worriedly.

"Taehyung, let me go!"

"Fake love?My love is fake? Feelings are fake?"

Taehyung said darkly gritted his teeth and felt her pushing hard at his chest

Taehyung said darkly gritted his teeth and felt her pushing hard at his chest. Getting angry on her for pushing him again and again, he unwrapped his arm from around her back and held her wrists. Tightly pinning them to her back, and pressing her into the wall, he saw her wincing.

"You said, fake love!"

Gripping her wrists at her back, he pushed her to him making them dangerously close. Y/N's eyes filled with fear and confusion.

She was horrified seeing his anger. She had seen him angry before but not much to this limit. She had offended him. Terror struck her face when he looked at her with angered eyes. She struggled while Taehyung only tilted his head to look at her misery. It irked him more that she wanted to flee away from his grip.