CHAPTER- 16

Taehyung- "Tell me angel! who the hell you were about to kiss?" Taehyung whispered dangerously with his hooded eyes tucking few strands of hair behind her ear off her face

Y/N- " (gulping nervously)"Only my prince charming or whom else will be there? But you had to ruin that and now its gone"*pouts*
Y/N tries to convince his monster side because she has seen how possessive Taehyung can be when it comes to any boy being close to her.

It sure give her butterflies but sometimes it scares her to no end and now she knows how much Taehyung to going to be mad not knowing that the person she was just about to kiss is none another than Taehyung himself.

But she is too shy to admit it to him. What would she say? That Tae you were the one in my dream that I was about to kiss even when I know that I don't know if you look it me that way I look to you. But.....she should have done that. Because Taehyung loves her more than himself.

Taehyung is Obsessed with her more than Jin is obsessed with his handsome face.

His heart always beat faster in her presence. More faster than his Jin hyung's rap.

You can now divulge that how much of a sinful addiction has Y/N become to him.

Taehyung cames dangerously close to her face and asked again, 

"Who is that bastard you were dreaming about and how could you dream about someone else? you know I don't like you thinking about someone else when I am here for you.*angrily*" Taehyung growled loudly catching her off guard.His eyes were furious wanting her to explain this.

His beast was getting impatient deprived of an answer by her beauty. He surely will punish his angel in future.

Just then Y/N realises what mess she has created because she never saw Taehyung like that. He surely is possessive but this is getting out of hand. She just bites her tongue and to cover it up, she quickly says," AISH TAE! there is nothing.You know right J was just teasing you..."N-Nothing else.*sweating nervously*"

Tsehyung raised his brow not ready to believe her at all.

Taehyung-  "just tell me the truth Y/N who was he?"* angrily*