Chapter -10

🚫🗿𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

🚫🗿𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝   𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. 🗿🚫

The whole cafeteria was now in a state of shock seeing Blackpink and BTS sitting together.It was surely an unusual right to see when everyone knows about the tiff between them especially Rosé and Jimin. But what was more intriguing that they all were actually talking with each other.

When all the girls were jealous thinking that the might take their boys away from them,boys were too also angry hoping that BTS will not capture their favourite girls.Especially Baekhyun, he was really very sad internally seeing Y/N all happy sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook. He still think that Seojun is her boyfriend, until he asked Jennie about it.

He begged her to tell them the relationship between Y/N and Seojun so that he could make sure that if he had a chance with Y/N or not.So Jennie decide to tell him and his happiness was of no bounds.He literally started jumping and hopping like a kid clapping his hands as a reflex while a giant big smile was adoring his handsome faceu.

But that didn't lasted long when Jennie told him about Y/N loving Taehyung. Jennie didn't wanted him to have high hopes of winning Y/N when in reality she will never love him the way he loves her.But he, proved himself as a great friend and told Jennie that he will never cross his boundaries.He will only expect
Y/N to be his friend, nothing more.

And now here is BTS talking with Y/N like they knew her from their while life.

Jin: Hey Y/N! I am World Wide Handsome Kim Seokjin. You can call me Oppa or Jin. I LOBE PINK COLOUR AND MY HANDSOME FACEU.
*flying kiss*. I am the king of dad jokes. Wanna hear it?

The moment Jin mentioned about his jokes, BTS screamed in refusal making Y/N amd Blackpink flinch.

Jin ignored their shout and cleared his throat,"What is it call when a short person wave at you?"

Jimin glared at Jin hitting hai weak point . #shortlifematters🤞🏻🤣

"Its called MICROwave."
*windshield wiper laugh*

"*windshield wiper laugh*