CHAPTER- 20

Taehyung was now inside the room alone with Y/N

Taehyung was now inside the room alone with Y/N. He came closer to the sleeping figure and sat on the floor besides her. A pang went straight to his heart when he saw dried tears on her face. Her eyes were closer, cheeks blush - red due to warmed tears on her face, lips quivering but still she managed to look ever so beautiful in his eyes.

He found her still attractive, still so tempting even in her messy state. She was his mess, a beautiful mess. All meant for him.

An unknown desire went through him as he suddenly cupped her cheeks holding them ever so gently like if she is made of glass, anytime that could break. He stared at her for a long time as if memorising her each feature. From her silky hair to her cheery rose lips. Even when she isn't smiling, her lips are the most beautiful he had even seen.  She needs no lipstick or gloss or anything; he would still think they’re fit for a museum.

He slowly leaned towards her face.

He slowly kissed her eyelids, her eyes, a peck on her nose and finally on her cheeks. His lips were the pen writing his love on her face. The salty tears taste made him moan. He right there wanted to claim her as his, but he knew this place and this time is very wrong. Besides he didn't need to worry, he already know she belongs to him, only Kim Taehyung.

His grip that was on her cheeks went up to her hair, caressing them softly which causes her to groan in sleep. His eyes softened at the sight. He totally forgot for what reason he entered this room. One sight of his goddess and he already got possessed by her charisma. She surely is a seductress. An innocent fragile yet so sinful power of her aura always make him fall on his knees.

A husky chuckle from him made Y/N open her eyes. The first glance and Taehyung was so close to her face. But this time, it didn't affected her, but rather it made her scared when she remembered how he almost made Jungkook unconscious.

Taehyung when saw her looking through his soul thought of apologising, he held her shoulders and before he could even utter a single word, a yelp left her lips amd her bambi petrified eyes met his.