CHAPTER- 15

☢︎︎ᶜᵘᵇⁱᵉˢ! ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗᵃᵉ☢︎︎

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 9:30 𝗔.𝗠.

Taehyung enters in the room and he saw a girl was sleeping on her stomach her few hairs strands are coming on her face with pink pouty lips and she was looking like an angel. A cute little bunny or teddy to be precise. So cute...so memorising... He admires her for few minutes.

Isn't she is the most beautiful girl on this planet ? May be not for others but for him she is and why not because she is his cutest and the purest girl he ever come across with.

Yesterday night he went out from her room in fear of being caught by someone by now it has already been some hours since he last saw her face and now Taehyung is here for his angel.

He just goes towards her to wake her up and start the morning so he goes near her and bends down and caresses her face planting a soft kiss on her forehead and her eyelids.

Taehyung: "angel wakeup! Its time to rise and shine. " He whispered near her ear and slightly bit it causing her to groan lightly while he just inhaled her intoxicating smell.

She stirs a little in the sleep and slowly open her eyes for few
minutes lazily and look at him but then again goes to sleep and turns on other side. Taehyung pouts seeing her ignoring him.

Y/N-  "I don't want... to wake up Tae-Tae ...you can... shine on my behalf."

Taehyung smiles on listening her and looking at this cute act of hers but then make her sit forcefully as they have to go to the college too.

Taehyung- "NO ANGEL!  now no sleeping just getup every body are waiting downstairs and you are still sleeping get up my angel. We have to go the college also hmm....?"

Y/N just huffs and said being annoyed,

Y/N- " I said na to wait a bit ok just 5 mins pleawsee" (Says very cutely)

Taehyung looked at his girl in disbelief as he knows how much her minutes are and moreover they have to get ready for college to. Taehyung softly sighed and scooped the sleeping koala in his embrace amd hugged her tightly in a baby position providing her his warmed and she snaked her arms around his waist.