Girl(seductively)- Hey Manik.

Everyone got irritated hearing her sugar coated voice. Nandini's eyes were spitting fire while Manik was feeling disgusted by her touch. But still he didn't shout on her instead calmly said,

M- Leave me Soha.

Soha(So)- Why baby? Aren't you liking it?

M(a little loudly)- Soha, I said leave me.

But still she didn't leave him. *dhit kahi ki* Getting irritated Nandini got up, clutched her arms tightly, removed them from Manik's neck and roared,

N(angrily)- Are you deaf or what? When he is asking you to leave him why are u still not moving?

Soha got sacred hearing her tone but composed herself and said loudly,

So- What is your problem? Who are you to stop me?

M(loudly yet calmly)- She is my best friend Soha and she has every right on me. So please just leave from here.

So(loudly)- No I won't. Who the hell is she? And why should I listen to her stupid talks?

Na(taunted)- Is she asking you to listen? No naa, then why the hell are you still standing here?

Mu(smirked)- And the answer to your first question, She is the daughter of one of the trustees of SPACE. Her father owns a major share of the college you are studying at.

Al(smirked)- And you are asking who is she? Toh let me tell you clearly, she is a person who has the ability to kick you out of the college whenever she wants. So behave properly.

By now Soha was really scared as she didn't want to go away from Manik. But still she had to say something to irritate them.

So- And there come Miss Nandini Murthy's chamchas.(to them) Tum logo ko iski(pointing towards Nandini) chamcha giri karne ke alawa aur kuch aata hai?

That was it for Nandini. She slapped her tight across her face and roared. Whole canteen flinched hearing her voice.

N(angrily)- How dare you Soha?

Mukti got up quickly and went towards her(Nandini) side.

Mu(calmly)- Cookie shaant ho jaa, uske kehne se kya hum teri chamche ban jayenge? Nahi na, toh uski baato pe bhav kyu dena. Just ignore her.

By now everyone on the table got up and were looking at Soha with eyes spitting fire. While that shameless bitch was still standing there with her left hand on left cheek.

Al(to Soha)- I know you are shameless. But still if you have a little shame left then just get the hell out of here.

Soha angrily looked at all of them and at last she eyed Nandini whose eyes were still spitting fire and face was red because of anger.

So(angrily)- You will have to pay for this(pointing towards her cheek). I will make you cry hard for insulting me in front of the whole canteen. And it's my promise to you.

Nandini was going to say something at that moment Manik grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the canteen. Abhi angrily looked at Soha and said,

Ab- I am warning you, stay away from babydoll or else the consequences will be very bad for you.

C- Just because we (pointing towards the boys) didn't say anything now that doesn't mean we will stay quiet in future too.

Dh- So it will be better for you if you don't cross our path.

Na(shouted)- Now just get the hell out of here.

Soha laughed evilly and said,

So- Just wait and watch. Very soon you all will witness your so called precious doll's.....

She didn't complete and went away laughing evilly.

They got confused hearing her words but at the same time they promised themselves to protect Nandini from everything.

Meanwhile Manik took Nandini in a empty classroom. He picked her up and made her sit on the table. He gave her a water bottle and she drank it in a go. After keeping the bottle aside, he came to her and hugged her tight.(He knows that this is the only way to calm her down) And as usual she calmed in seconds. After few minutes, he broke the hug, kissed her forehead and cheeks and said,

M(softly)- Choco koi kuch bhi bole bolne de coz we know that they are not just our friends, they are our family.

She smiled and nodded.

N- Acha ab chal, canteen mein wo log wait kar rahe honge.

And they left for canteen.

Meanwhile when those things were going on in canteen, another luxurious car entered the college. A handsome boy came out of the driving seat and went inside. The students were confused as they never saw him in college before.

In Canteen

Manik and Nandini came and sat on their usual places. The rest were looking worried because of Soha's words. They had decided to keep it a secret from Manik and Nandini as they don't want them(Manan) to get tensed. Manik and Nandini noticed their worried faces and thought they were worried because of Nandini.

N- Guys itna worried hone ki zarrorat nahi hai. Main thik hu.

Mu(softly)- Tu sachme thik hai na.

Nandini smile and nodded.

C(playfully)- Aur us Soha poha ke bareme bilkul bhi mat sochna nahi to raat mein bhoot ke sapne ayenge.

All laughed at his statement.

That new boy entered canteen and was going towards the counter when his eyes fell on something or more precisely someone. He came towards that person and said,

Boy- Hey! You here?

Person(shocked+surprised)- You.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for their friends?

Did you like the way Nandu treated Soha?

Who was the new boy? And who was the person who became shocked to see him? Any guesses?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_