⁴⁰concrete ledge

they were now running towards the construction building, away from the zombies that chased behind them

y/n was holding onto on-jo's hand, in hopes that the girl wouldn't give up yet. she had just lost her dad, and the fact that she had to leave him there, must hurt her. cheong-san took the other girl's side, holding onto on-jo's other hand as the three took care of the back.

as they were now inside the building, around the hall way area, y/n had stopped. this caught the other two's attention, as well as everybody else- seeing as nam-ra had abruptly stopped them.

"run! run up stairs!" nam-ra immediately yelled, panicked as zombies began to exit out of the rooms before them. instantly, they all began to run. on-jo took hold of y/n's wrist, as the girl was about to begin shooting at the zombies.

"upstairs, y/n!" she exclaimed, dragging her with her.

not really doing anything, she obliged. now, they were all upstairs, finding a place to hide. y/n was guarding the door, pointing the guns at it incase zombies appear. "there's no way here!"

"we're stuck up here," she heard them say. that wasn't really true. if it ever came down to this, and she was pretty sure it will, she'll just use the guns and shoot all of them. she can't die from them either way so-

"in here!" nam-ra yelled, pointing out the window. "go through this way!"

everyone ran towards where the girl was, checking out the window to see if it was safe. "is it even safe out there?"

grabbing a bench, dae-su placed it before the window, as a stepping stool to make it safer for everyone to get out. y/n was slowly backing up, her eyes and gun not leaving the door way.

"leave the door y/n! get out here now!" she heard ha-ri yell. with one last look, she immediately turned around, and running towards the window.

and now, they were all outside, sitting on the concrete ledge, safe from the zombies running around the floor. they all tried to catch their breaths after the chase, taking in the air that softly blew past them, as they all situated themselves on that ledge.

 they all tried to catch their breaths after the chase, taking in the air that softly blew past them, as they all situated themselves on that ledge