⁹ouch

specks of glass landed all over the girl, majority of it going on her face and hands as her arms went up to shield herself

"y/n!" she heard someone yell out. slowly opening her eyes, she looked at the broken window in front of her, to the swinging hose, to her bleeding hands. a hiss escaped her mouth as someone gently grabbed her face, tilting it to turn their way. "holy shit, you have glass all over your face!"

"it stings." she mumbled, looking at the boy who had worry all over his face. 

"it's okay, we'll take the glass out yeah? patch it up for you." he explained, smiling at her softly. she nodded, as wu-jin directed her away from the windows, towards their teacher. "aish, that looks bad. we have to pick out the glass-"

"i can help if you'd like, miss park." nam-ra stood beside them. miss park nodded. as everyone tried to figure out why the hose started swinging again, miss park, nam-ra and y/n moved towards the chair.

y/n sat on the table, swinging her legs as she tried to ignore the pain on her face and hands. miss park went towards the shelves, trying to look for something like tweezers the remove the glass carefully, whereas nam-ra stayed with y/n. nam-ra's eyes glanced over y/n's hands, which were twitching as they laid open on her lap.

nam-ra's hands found it's way towards y/n's, as she pouted softly. "ouch, that looks bad." the glass pieces on her hands were large enough for the class president to take it out by hand. "tell me if it hurts too much, okay?"

y/n nodded, letting nam-ra do what she need to. the injured girl simply stared at the black-haired girl in front of her, observing the soft look on her face as she removed the glass shards off of her hands. as she did so, she couldn't help but be in awe of nam-ra. "ne, ne, nam-ra. you're very pretty."

nam-ra froze, looking up to the girl in front of her. y/n smiled at her, despite it hurting since there were glass shards on her cheeks. nam-ra could feel her own face heat up, looking back down onto y/n's hands and continuing to removing the glass. "thank you..."

"okay, i've got some materials to remove the glass and clean the blood." miss park came back to them, holding a few items in her hands. just as miss park placed the stuff down, a loud snarl was heard from the window, causing all three females to turn around to the window. 

another zombie was hanging out the window, upside down. its arms were trying to reach cheong-san, who previously went to go check on why the hose was moving. it was holding onto the window frame, an arm reached out towards the people inside the room.

"look, it's coming in- watch out!" dae-su yelled, stepping back away from the window like everybody else. "cheong-san, get back here!"

her direction of sight was then changed, as she was now looking at nam-ra, who was smiling softly at her. "let's focus on your wounds, yeah?"

"but the zombie-"

"it's tangled onto the hose, i'm pretty sure the guys will be able to handle it." nam-ra explained, before looking through the stuff that miss park found, grabbing the tweezers and beginning to remove the shards of glass on her face.