¹⁰sleep

BAHAHAHA ANG DAMI NMAN NA MGA PILIPINO NAG MUMURA SA COMMENTS–

I SWEAR PAG NAG SCROLL AKO, LAHAT NA NAKIKITA KO AY "TANGINA, PUTANGINA" IRKFKDD

it was somewhat peaceful between the group of students and teacher inside the room

it was somewhat peaceful between the group of students and teacher inside the room. whilst gyeong-su was still inside the recording room, everyone else had been chatting within themselves. well, maybe not everyone. there was a few in the middle of the room, and few others just sitting around them.

y/n was sitting beside wu-jin around the table, her head rested on her arms as her eyes closed themselves. she then felt a tap on her head. looking up, she saw su-hyeok - who was sitting on top of the table in front of her - smiling at her. 

"do you wanna swap spots so that you can sleep more comfortably?" su-hyeok asked.

"how am i supposed to sleep comfortably on the table? i think i'd be taking up everybody's table space if i do." y/n explained, closing her eyes again. she suddenly felt a hand playing with her hair. 

"well, that's better than you getting a back ache, right? your back looks really uncomfortable right now." the boy said, trying to plait a piece of her hair. key word, trying.

but he was right. her back was in pain right now, and this curved position wasn't helping it as the chair was a bit too high. y/n then moved her head to face su-hyeok, her chin resting on her crossed arms. "what do you suggest i do then? without having me sleep on the table."

"how about..." he then proceeded to lift her upper body up off the table by her arms, lifting her up as if she was a baby. she was now sitting up, with su-hyeok's hold on her. "and then..." he pulled the rolly chair that she was on forward, then leaning her towards the back of the chair.  "there."

"i'm just leaning back on a chair." y/n deadpanned.

su-hyeok smiled. "at least your back isn't hurting anymore."

"but my head is heavy. i want to place it somewhere."

"then lay your head on my lap? therefore your back won't be curved as much." su-hyeok told her, but in the inside, he was scolding himself. where the hell did i get this boldness come from?! now it's going to sound like i'm trying to force her on me-

y/n's eyes widened at what he had offered. "but that's what people who are dating do. we're not dating."

"it doesn't have to be people who are dating. it can be friends as well!" the boy tried to cover.

i didn't know i had another friend. y/n pondered over her answer for a bit. eh, why not? she wants to sleep and she doesn't have enough space to throw knives, so why not just sleep? "okay then."

su-hyeok smiled at this, extending his leg out and patted his thigh. y/n pulled her chair closer to the table, resting on her comfortably on the boy's lap. he's right, this is comfy. somewhat.

"wake me up when something interesting happens." the girl stated, closing her eyes as she went to sleep. 

as the girl went to slumber, the people around her were trying to make na-yeon apologise. it had already been more than thirty minutes, and gyeong-su still didn't want to come out, reasoning it wasn't a full hour yet. 

as everyone went to go and look at gyeong-su through the glass mirror, su-hyeok stayed seated on the table, wondering whether he should more not. the boy observed the girl's sleeping state, smiling softly as she looked so peaceful sleeping. he noticed that her hair was beginning to fall over her face, so he tucked it behind her ear. he then decided to stay put, and just watch from the table. he was tall enough anyways. 

and after some arguing between the group and na-yeon, then miss park convincing the girl to go apologise, she agreed. 

y/n was woken up gyeong-su's yells, the girl somewhat making out from her closed lids that he was finally let out of the room

y/n was woken up gyeong-su's yells, the girl somewhat making out from her closed lids that he was finally let out of the room. she rubbed her eyes, watching as people were now trying to stop gyeong-su from hitting na-yeon. "what's happening?" she asked, looking up to su-hyeok, who had an annoyed look on his face.

"well, it's supposed to be na-yeon apologising to gyeong-su, but i don't think she did that." the boy answered. "how was your sleep?"

she shrugged. "it was decent, i guess. thanks for letting me use you as a pillow."

"it's alright. if you need a pillow again, just tell me." su-hyeok smiled at her, before getting off the table.

"okay." the girl nodded her head, standing up. y/n looked out the window, seeing that it was slowly turning dark out.

as the sky colours changed, gyeong-su slowly calmed down, he and few of the guys directed him towards the window, away from na-yeon, as mentioned girl was getting a scolding from miss park. y/n walked towards the group near the window. 

y/n stared at gyeong-su's facial expression, the boy looking really pissed. "want me to go grab a zombie for you?"

"if they let you." gyeong-su nudged his head towards su-hyeok and dae-su, who were standing in front of him. y/n looked at the two of them, then turning around to leave, before she felt her wrist get pulled back.

y/n yelped, glaring at dae-su, who held her wrist. "what? i'm not letting you go grab a zombie just because you suggested it-"

"how bad did you hit his head with the mop, su-hyeok?" y/n interrupted dae-su, now looking at gyeong-su. 

"what? is there a bruise forming on me or something?" gyeong-su asked.

y/n shook her head, however before she could speak, na-yeon spoke before her. "look, i guess i was right after all."

everyone suddenly turned their heads towards gyeong-su, who's nose had blood dripped down from it. gyeong-su noticed this. "what?"

 "gyeong-su." cheong-san called out. the boy then proceeded to wipe his nose, seeing the blood on his own shaky hand. 

"i told you, didn't i? you still think i'm wrong?" na-yeon called out.