⁵face to face with one

she swiftly moved towards the side, dodging the zombie running towards her as they fell to the floor behind her

she swiftly moved towards the side, dodging the zombie running towards her as they fell to the floor behind her. more zombies began going for her in every direction, though she was able to dodge them and was able to throw a few of her own kicks. 

su-hyeok got back up and helped her out, throwing and punching the zombies. however, a few zombies managed to pass them and go for the others, which then led to them screaming and more zombies coming their way. they managed to grab the window panels and used that as both a weapon and shield. y/n couldn't help but be amused as she watched her classmates fight the zombies with mere window frames, especially when she saw dae-su remove the door and use that instead. 

"y/n! get behind us now!" she heard su-hyeok yell. 

"ja!!" she exclaimed with a smile, using the zombies' heads as a staircase, balancing on their heads and jumping off of them as she got behind the door-shield. "uwaaa, nice shield dae-su!"

dae-su nodded at the compliment, not really being able to say what he wanted due to the situation at hand. y/n turned around to look at the other girls, an excited yet dangerous grin on her face. "well? what are you waiting for? we have to help them push the zombies!!"

and even though they were all scared of the zombies, they were even more scared of their classmate that let out a dangerous aura. they listened to her, helping the guys push through. and they were successful enough. they managed to push the zombies down a few flight of stairs, saving them enough time to continue going up the stairs.

going up another flight of stairs - seeing as the floor above them had a whole lot of zombies - the guys managed to create some sort of shield so that the girls can get to the science room's door. 

y/n turned around, seeing that there were more zombies coming up. "dae-su! behind you!"

dae-su turned around, placing his door-shield up in time before the zombies got to him. y/n helped him hold it up, as well as nam-ra who took the other side of him. 

"open the door!"

"can't you see that it's locked?!"

"dae-su, push!" she heard on-jo yell, in which they all listened to, pushing forward. y/n could hear a banging noise amongst the grunts, screams and snarls, then a door opening. "it's open! quick! quick!"

they all made it in one by one, not before pushing the zombies which caused them to tumble over. the girls all managed to make it in first, whereas the guys had to fight off a few more zombies so that they had enough time to get in. 

y/n made it to the door at the end of the classroom. looking at one side (which was empty) then to the other. she brought out her upperbody, waving a hand. "ya! zombies! i'm over here~!!"

they didn't listen though, too preoccupied with her friends who were still fighting them. she tched, banging loudly on the beside the door.

"oi! did you not hear me, you deaf fucks?!" she continued banging, successfully catching their attention. once the zombies began running towards her - to which she was just waving at them - she pulled herself inside, holding the door in place as the guys all managed to get inside the classroom safely. 

everyone just sat inside the room, trying to catch their breaths, before dae-su screamed. a bloody hand just wiped itself on his face, startling him. 

the zombies were now trying to get in from the window, their upper bodies shoving itself inside. joon-yeong, the guy with the glasses, grabbed a fire extinguisher and started hitting it against the zombies. it worked, sorta, managing to hit the zombies away, however it also backfired as the heavy metal crashed onto the glass window beside, breaking it. 

"uh, oh..." y/n dictated, watching as that had only made the problem worse. 

"get a desk!" cheong-san yelled out, "block it!"

and that's what they did. whilst the guys had grabbed the desks and placed them to block the zombies way to get in, and the other girls just watching it happen, y/n grabbed the fire extinguisher that joon-yeong used earlier. 

as wu-jin sat his back against the desk that blocked the window, y/n got up onto the desk standing on it with the fire extinguisher in hand. "y/n what are you doing- get down from there-"

"don't inhale the powder!!!" the girl yelled to her classmates, then spraying the fire extinguisher onto the zombies outside in the hallway. a white fog of powder was released latching onto the zombies as it fogged their vision. y/n let out a somewhat maniacal cheer/laugh as she did so, scaring everyone in the room. 

as the fire extinguisher began to run out of powder, y/n hopped back down, looking outside the hallway window left and right, and walked towards the door she waved her hand out earlier. opening the door so that she can fit the extinguisher out, she threw the metal object towards the end of the hall, making a clanging noise as it made contact with the floor. she shut the door immediately, watching the zombies fascinatingly as they all ran towards the object. 

she let out a low whistle, before turning back around, to see everyone's eyes on her. she looked back at everyone, looking at all of them before realising something. she tilted her head. "ne? where's su-hyeok?"

 "ne? where's su-hyeok?"