¹⁴i volunteer!!!

"should we write SOS on a curtain so they could see us?" on-jo continued, looking at hyo-ryung

"yeah, let's just do that." the other replied.

they were all awake now, positioning themselves somewhere comfily around the room. the vlass president spoke up. "we can't last long anyway. three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food."

"what's that?" su-hyeok asked.

"how long a person can survive." nam-ra answered.

wu-jin sighed tiredly. he just woke up a few minutes ago, but the boy was already tired thanks to y/n. "y/n, what are you doing now..."

said girl looked up from what she was doing, like a child who just had her name called out. "making knives."

"with wood?" joon-yeong asked.

she nodded. "it's the best thing i can find. if i shape it sharp enough, it should be able to pierce it through a zombie's head." 

"don't you think we should all have something like that?" dae-su proceeded to ask, joining in their conversation. 

she shrugged, looking back down to continue skinning the wooden stick (that was previously a mop. "if you want, yeah. but what i'm making are kinda like tiny stakes, and once indulged into skin deeply, it may be a bit hard taking it out."

"so... what are you saying?" joon-yeong furrowed his brows at her.

she looked at him nonchalantly. "it'll just waste your time. by the time you manage to take the wood out... BAM." she shouted, slamming her fist down loudly onto the table, scaring the those around her. she smiled at them after. "you've already been bitten by a zombie :)"

the two boys shuddered. "pretend i didn't say anything then..."

she hummed, looking back down to what she was doing and continuing it. 

back to the others who had another conversation...

"i think what prez was trying to say, is that we should think about anything else that we can do." su-hyeok voiced. "right?"

nam-ra shook her head. "no."

"no?"

"we don't know anything at all. we need to know something before we make plans." nam-ra explained. 

"what more do we need to know?"

"what nam-ra means-"

"shut up, you don't know what she's saying either." ji-min told su-hyeok, shutting him up. the boy looked away awkwardly, as the girl was right.

"are you saying that we need to understand the situation before we take action?" cheong-san spoke up.

nam-ra looked at him. "yeah that's right."