³³to leave

things have calmed down between the group, though they were all separated

y/n was currently beside wu-jin, her head on his shoulder as his arm held her waist. the two sat on the floor, leaning against the balcony walls. as wu-jin kept his arm around her, y/n was checking the rifles ammos.

she was glad that they were still somewhat full, as she heard the loud gun shots that occurred earlier. she then continued to cock the guns back and forth, somewhat annoying the boy beside her. 

wu-jin was glad that he finally grew up the courage to confess to her. maybe for a couple months? one or two years? maybe since they first started knowing each other? that's how long he may have started crushing on her. he never really kept track, as this girl right beside him always made him soft.

except, for maybe when she's doing something dangerous, or dumb, which then leads to something dangerous.

"y/n, your going to accidentally shoot someone if you keep doing that to the gun." wu-jin told her, turning his head towards the girl as he rested it on his hand, which leant on his knee. 

y/n turned her head to him, as one of the guns was pointed towards the sky. "am not! you know i have gun experience, why would i do something like that?"

wu-jin blinked his tired eyes at her. "you've never trained with this type of gun before and you're not a fast learner. you need to train to do stuff before you actually get the hang of it."

the girl stared at him, knowing he was right. she didn't care though. "noooo..." she lied, leaving one gun beside her whilst the her other free hand held the gun pointing the sky. "this is very similar to the rifles i've used before. so i'll have you know that i can actually--"

loud gun shots rang through the sky. everyone on the rooftop jumped, startled by the sudden shots. y/n widened her eyes, seeing that she had just pulled the trigger. righttt, this gun's trigger positioning was different. 

she then turned her head back to wu-jin, who was deadpanning at her. "i can explain-"

a thud then fell in front of them, catching both their attentions. y/n's already widened eyes grew wider. she then snapped her head back to wu-jin, who seemed shock. 

"okay, wu-jin, my beloved, please don't take my guns-"

"you just shot a bird!" the boy exclaimed, pointing at the limp bird before them.

"it was an accident!"

"but you still did it- give me the guns."

y/n then grabbed both the guns, hugging them close to her body. "no! these babies are my source joy-"

"you stole them off of some soldiers, give me the guns!" the boy exclaimed again, trying to reach for the guns. y/n dodged his hands, beginning to move on her feet as her eyes landed on someone.