chapter 18: his spoiled princess

yesterday was sweet, we spent the rest of the hours cuddling in bed before rindou left again for work. he's a busy man, maybe i should visit the bar today.

i wore a simple white dress to match the summertime, though it's not a appropriate outfit i was planning to go to the beach alone today.

"wow! i thought you abandoned us already!" every employee laughed as i walk towards the counter.

"oh shut up! can't you let me be free for a while?" i rolled my eyes and took a sip of the drink offered to me from one of our best bartenders.

"omygosh! don't tell me you have a boyfriend?" a close employee of mine ran to me giggling in happiness.

a smile slowly appeared on my lips while having was clapping and cheering. some are even whistling and teasing me.

i missed being with them, they're like family to me when i'm at my lowest they were always there. i left after spending two hours catching up with them. immediately then i went to the beach, it's summertime but the sun isn't hot today.

the waves hit my feet as i walk lazily while stretching my arms in the shore. alone time is one of the best time, i breathe in the fresh air.

i heard familiar voices somewhere behind me, turning around i noticed who they were. it was rindou's brother, ran and the angelic girl! they were both laughing while holding each other's hands. ran's eyes met mine and he immediately called me over.

"y/n! good to see you, what are you doing here?" we both shake hands and the girl waved at me with a smile.

"catching sharks i guess? just alone time." i smiled at the both of them, the angelic girl hugged me as a greeting and we talked for a few minutes before sitting down at a open restaurant.

"rindou's busy, that's why he's not with me today." the three of us were sitting altogether while exchanging conversations.

"yeah, he's planning to open a business outside the country." ran took a sip from his drink while looking outside.

my eyes widened, outside the country? he never told me about it. well.. he doesn't need to.. i guess?

"oh! t-that's surprising.." i smiled awkwardly.

"rindou didn't tell you about it? maybe because he's still thinking about it. after all, if he moves out of the country he'll leave some things here or someone here.." the couples eyes were quite teasing as they look at me. i laughed to ease the atmosphere.

"oh um! i have to go, still need to clean the place." they both smiled at me before i went home.

i threw my bag across the room and opened the fridge to drink water. rindou can be big even in here, well he's already famous here in japan. why does he need to work out of the country?

it's his decision in the end.. but will things change if he leaves? i slapped myself so hard that it echoed in the room, the right side of my face was red like a tomato!

a knock from the door was heard and i know for a fact that it's rindou. i hurriedly covered the right side of my face with my hair before opening the door.

rindou stood in front of me with his long sleeve white button down shirt and black slacks. on his left wrist was an expensive watch just by looking at it. the coat was in his left hand hanging and on his right hand was five designer brands.

he leaned down to press a soft kiss on my lips before burying his face on my neck. he looks tired but he came home earlier than i expected. i hugged him back tighter before pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"you came home early." rindou's on the couch looking exhausted with his hair in a bun. few strands were falling on his forehead and it was kind of messy but he still looks handsome.

"i wanted to end the meeting early so that i can spend more time with you."

standing in front of him, his fingers intertwined with mine before he pulled me down to sit on his lap. he tucked some few strands of hair behind my ear before he kissed my nape.

it was only moments like this when i realized the word handsome isn't enough to describe him. i love his purple eyes, how it looks like the galaxy when it's night. i love his lazy eyes, how it makes me feel weak whenever he looks at me.. i love his lips.. i-i just love everything about him.

what if i'll never experience this again? what if someday.. i'll never be this close to him? will i still be able to look at him and admire him closely? or will i admire him from afar?

rindou raised his right eyebrow and pinched my cheeks. maybe he noticed that i'm kind of weird today, i'm worried about us being apart but i have to consider his dreams too.

my hands wrapped around his neck, his hands tightened around my waist pressing me close to him. i do regret the times where i push myself away from him or i doubted him. i wasted those days.. i should have spent more time with him happily.

i don't know if he'll really work outside the country or will he agree to it. if he does, what about us? long distance relationship? can we handle that?

waves of negative thoughts flashed through me and i hugged him tight. i shouldn't be selfish but if that's the only way to show my love and support for him then i'm willing to sacrifice even if it's hard for me.

rindou swayed the five designer brands he have on his right hand. i smiled at him before opening one, it was a limited edition hermès bag! it's the heavenly himalaya! i gasped so loud and rindou laughed beside my ear.

"w-what the hell?! this is expensive!" i looked at him and shoved the bag on his chest. i am not accepting that bag! that's too much!

there are still four designer brands left, i know what he's doing and even if i wanted that bag i'll never buy it if it's that expensive!

i felt speechless, inside those designer boxes were full of limited edition bags! some are even the rarest bags in the world or bags that are only made once!

rindou stood up and carried me bridal style, oh that smirk on his face! he knows what he's doing and he's loving it!

"why would you spend that amount of money just for a bag?!" i crossed my arms and looked at him directly in the eyes.

rindou kissed me hungrily before laying me down on the sofa, he's not going to explain! he's doing this to distract me but i'm not falling for his trick.

"rindou!" he pouted in front of me after calling his name loudly.

"the other day you fell asleep while scrolling through your phone. i was about to turn it off but i saw a list of bags you want to have. so.. i bought them." he looked away feeling guilty.

"but those bags were not in my list." my notes were filled with bags i want to have that i can definitely afford right now and for the future. those bags he bought are not in my list.

"i know.. but you deserve more than that and what my princess wants, my princess gets."