chapter 6 : safe in his arms

my mood was lifted up thanks to ran's lover, she's really kind and soft spoken. i didn't expect ran's type to be someone soft but once you fell in love it's hard to get up.

i'm holding five large paper bags almost clothes that i need than clothes that i want. i wasn't in the mood to go shopping and i'm not really the type to use a lot of money.

both of us are having a drink at starbucks, if ran's type is someone who looks like an angel then what's rindou's type?

"we're planning to go on a vacation next week. you should come with rindou!" she excitedly said while holding my hands.

"i don't think rindou would want me to go.." a nervous laugh left my lips. i'm happy that she feels comfortable with me now, she was kind of shy earlier.

"i don't really know what's going on between you and rindou but the two of you seemed close. don't worry, i got your back." her dimple showed up on her left cheek, she's so cute!

"thank you! i hope rindou won't get mad." we both talked for an hour while eating some snacks.

i heard whispers and squeals around the place. what are they squealing for? my eyes scanned the whole place but they landed outside starbucks. ran and rindou were leaning on their expensive cars.

some women tried talking with them, ran refused the ladies that were asking about his contact number. for rindou.. his eyes were looking for something or someone.

"rin! what are you doing here?!" a beautiful lady went passed me. wait, that's the bride i saw!

rindou and his brother went inside starbucks greeting the woman they saw and she's with her husband. the pink haired man with scars on his lips glanced at me as he called for rindou's attention.

"you with her?" he asked rindou.

"yeah, a friend of mine."

a friend.. that's right! we're friends just friends.

"really? hello! nice to meet you, this is my husband." she smiled at me while grabbing her husbands arm.

"h-hello.." she's the woman rindou loves with all of his heart. suddenly, i felt small and out of place.

we left starbucks and went inside a restaurant that ran reserved. it was only the six of us inside, maybe ran rented the whole place.

all of them seemed to get along, ran's lover was laughing with them and i suddenly felt shy. my hands felt cold.. my eyes shot up when i felt an unfamiliar hand land on my shoulders.

"oh! what's your name?" it was a silvered hair man with a tattoo on the side of his head.

"y/n, what's yours?" he felt kind and out going.

"hajime kokonoi, you can call me koko." he smiled at me, there was still a vacant chair beside me since rindou chose to sit beside his first love.

"you're late koko!" the pink haired man shouted at him.

"shut up sanzu!" koko raised his middle finger and stuck his tongue out.

he started a conversation and i felt happy since he was so comfortable and kind. much nicer than the man who brought me here but ignored me! whenever rindou and i would exchange glances my eyes automatically glare at him.

ran and sanzu's lover would talk to me and they were so fun to be with. i hope to be friends with them, i can't believe ran and sanzu found such amazing women!

ran, sanzu, koko, and rindou were sitting on a different table now drinking alcohol. they all had the same tattoo and it's kind of interesting why they share the same design.