chapter 14 : cherries or strawberries

five years ago

my eyes stared blankly on the road who's getting wet from the rain as i stand inside the school. i was in a hurry this morning that i didn't got the chance to watch the news.

the cold wind blew my skirt lifting it up showing my safety shorts but someone behind me held it in place.

"be careful.." his husky voice sent shivers down my spine and his lips were placed beside my ear.

"waka, let's go!" a group of guys shouted behind us.

i stood still not knowing what to do, wakasa imaushi is my senior that i admire and also my fling. aside from his good looks, he's also strong and basically every girl wants.

"t-thanks.." i moved inches away from him, my eyes scanned the place to see the girls who were obsessed with him glaring at me.

i rolled my eyes and fixed my skirt, they're jealous ass won't get them anywhere.

"you may go now." i said it casually, pretending to be confident but deep inside i'm trembling.

"where's your umbrella?" wakasa asked now standing beside me.

he's wearing his white long sleeve polo but it was all unbutton. a black shirt was inside and his silver necklace was out, an accessory that made him more hot. his hair was a bit messy, lazy eyes were attractive than ever, and his tall height that i also like.

"i f-forgot it because i was in a h-hurry.." he was getting closer and i keep on moving away.

"oi waka! hurry up!" a man held his shoulder signaling wakasa to come with them.

"go on without me, i'll be following you guys later." he said without looking at his group.

both of us stood quietly there for a few minutes, my heart was beating fast and it felt like i'm going to throw up!

"hey waka! wanna go home together?" a girly voice came from a senior of mine.

i took a glance at her, it's that girl from wakasa's class who's obsessed with him. her lips were redder than ever like she just french kissed someone, her bra showing from her top, and her skirt almost revealing her underwear.

teachers always remind her to change her uniform since it's against the school rules but she doesn't care. her hands wrapped around wakasa's waist while her boobs pressing on his chest.

i looked below, suddenly the floor looks interesting!

"waka~ walk me home then i'll entertain you after that!" she tiptoed trying to reach his lips but a gasp left my lips after wakasa pushed her away.

she fell on the road the mud sticking on her skin and the rain poured even harder after that. her friends got surprised and ran away not wanting to experience the same.

"seriously.. i don't like hurting women but you're getting on my nerves." wakasa eyed her disgustingly.

my hands gripped on the bag tighter, he doesn't like it when someone's clingy?

the situation was so intense, i prepared to run on the way home but before my shows hit the road he pulled me back.

"h-hey!" wakasa lifted me up, his left arm supporting my back and his right arm holding me in place. he's carrying me!

"let's go home together." he said it casually before running on the road.

my hands wrapped around his shoulder, we're getting wet from the rain! wakasa stopped in a bus station, he was wet from head-to-toe while i'm still kind of dry.