chapter 9: more than friendship

my eyes fluttered open to see rindou's face buried deep in my chest. i don't mind him hugging me but the problem is i'm not wearing anything on top! what the hell happened last night?!

i tried to push him off but he won't move, we slept at his room in bonten's building. i don't remember anything! on top of the ceiling is a mirror and my face was red like a tomato while rindou's strong arms are wrapped around my body.

i can't help but roam my hands around his back muscles. if i were to compare his body to his brother, rindou's body is much larger than ran. he's sleeping peacefully, rindou's only wearing his boxers and as i look around our clothes were on the floor.. what the hell happened?!

"hmm.. mornin.." my breathing hitched after rindou spoke first. is he awake already? wait! i'm not wearing anything on top!

"g-good morning!" i was about to stand up and run towards the bathroom but he pulled my wrist making me fall on his lap. he started to kiss my collarbones gently making his way towards my lips.

"what a nice view.." he whispered playfully, our position felt awkward to me because my body is facing him and i'm just wearing my underwear.

i glanced at the clock in his room, it's seven in the morning yet i feel so drunk. is it because of him?

i bit my bottom lip to not let any sound slip off. my hands automatically wrapped around his neck when he started to kiss me on my jawline. his hands went their way to my nipples pinching and playing with them.

"i-it's morning.." last night was too dark that i just noticed this morning that rindou's room is filled with mirrors. above the ceiling, beside both of his bed, and in front of his bed!

"so what if it's morning? can we only do it at night? hmm?" his morning voice was husky and deep. i stayed silent not knowing what to say back.

rindou held my waist with both of his hands as he lifted me up from his lap. his head was tilted upwards to look at my reaction and a smirk formed on his slowly feeling satisfied.

his fingers held the sides of my underwear, i was expecting him to pull it down fast but instead he pulled them down slowly letting it fall on my knees. once again, i'm completely exposed but this time in day light where everything is visible in his eyes.

rindou lifted me up making me face the mirror in front of his bed while he was behind me. it felt exciting yet nervous also, my body trembled when his fingers started to rub my clit in slow motions.

"seriously? trembling already? i haven't inserted my finger inside you." his long fingers kept on rubbing my clot non stop until i was trembling. he would sometimes tease my hole pretending to slip his fingers in.

"open wider." rindou commanded as i spread my legs more even if it hurts. in the mirror, i saw rindou spitting on his fingers before rubbing it on my hole. i wanted to moan but i'm afraid to get scolded by him.

i got impatient so i turned to kiss him on the lips but after a few seconds someone knocked on the door.

"what the hell is wrong with these people disturbing us every time!" rindou covered my body with his bed sheet, he ruffled his hair out of anger as he slammed the door open.

"rise and shine!" sanzu's voice echoed in rindou's room. i turned around to glare at him, he disturbed us again!

"i was about to say breakfast is ready but i think you already got yours." a teasing smirk was plastered on sanzu's face before he walked away both hands in his pocket.

"why? you jealous?" rindou licked his lower lip before walking towards me to kiss my shoulders as a way of teasing sanzu.

"jealous? unlike you i finished my dinner last night." sanzu left after successfully pissing rindou off. he was referring to how he bothered us last night and this morning he did it again.