Chapter 13

"You'll didn't even considered discussing Ujjwal's marriage with me. Such an important decision and you took it all by yourself." Leela Devi went on and on about her disappointment regarding this marriage. She couldn't digest the fact that her grandson was marrying and she came to know about this only after everything was finalized.

After the death of her husband she wanted to go back to Sitamarhi, their hometown. It was a great relief for all the residents of Mishra house.

"Maa, she is Ujjwal's colleague and they love each other." Pradeep tries to convince his mother but to vain.

Finally Ujjwal jumps in "Dadi at least meet Rina for once. I'm sure you will love her."

"Fine. But only for you." Finally she agreed. Because she can't deny her jigar ka tukda.

They all heaved a sigh of relief and went back to their daily course.

Raj and Riya were sitting on a bench outside the tea stall, sipping on their piping hot tea. The flavor of tea leaves infusing with hot milk washing over all their tiredness from work. The spiciness of ginger complimenting the right amount of sugar in it and the pinch of cardamom leaving a slightly fresh taste on their tongue.

While sitting under the vast star filled sky they were talking about their day. It's like a habit for them now, to just sit idly and talk about anything and everything. Sometimes though they don't have anything to talk about, they just feel like sitting in each others presence and look into nothingness.

Raj has started to notice how Riya likes the bitterness of coffee. How she loves to fantasize. How she knits her dreams with the yarn of imagination. He have noticed the way her eyes twinkle and the dimple on her left cheek pops up whenever she talks about some new book she is reading. But he has also seen how much mature and realistic she is.

Now he knows that her favorite color is black and she really likes to have candy floss and can skip any cold drink when you offer her sugarcane juice. Can be bribed with a chocolate and has a mantra that you should never say no to phuchka and prasad.

**(Phuchka or panipuri or gupchup or golgappa or pani ke patashe is a type of snack that originated in India, and is one of the most common street foods there.)

**(Prasad = religious offering which is consumed after worshipping.)

☆☆☆

Hello my beautiful readers,

Here I updated for you guys. Though I don't have many readers I'm still satisfied that at least a few like to read my work. It's more than enough for me to keep writing this book.

Now tell me what's your choice Tea or Coffee?

Is there anyone else who likes to drink sugarcane juice? Because I really love it.

What do you think about Riya's mantra regarding phuchka? Because I agree with her. Do you?

Please press the star 🌟 for motivating me. I'll be grateful.

Thank you.
With love,
Riya. 🤎