•°23°•

......?

i felt my hand being crushed between the car seat and door.

I felt my head bang on the front as my mind immideatly went blank as unknowingly tears fell off my eyes due to the pain.

There was a loud ringing noise in my ears. All i could see was darkness.

__________

My eyes and lips were quivering due to the cold as I slightly tried opening them. At first, all i saw was bright red which slowly started fading away. I could see colours then but in a blur. nothing was clear. 

but then. i saw it. A truck. It was turning back to leave. 

And then i knew it, that it was intentional.

Before it turned, i was determined to see the face of the person who did it. No matter how much i was in pain, i wanted to see it. And i did....

"Why? Just why would he do this?"  I thought to myself

"Y/n-..." Suga stuttered, trying to speak.

In pain, I turned my head to him. I felt tiny pieces of shattered glass pushing into my skin due to the action.

Trying to ignore the pain I looked at his teary eyes, which were burning in pain.

There was thick smoke surrounding around the car which had totally been crashed.

I raised my left hand, trying to reach out to him.

Half of our body was stuck between the seat and the front of car.

"S-suga..p-please.."

"I-im happy today.." he smiled painfully as he stated.

"My lov--" His voice stopped as he coughed up blood.

My eyes filled with tears watching him in this state as sobs escaped my mouth.

"S-suga.." My voice cracked.

"Please don't l-leave me..." I cried.

It was hard for me to breath. I wanted to see his eyes again, which were looking at me with love just moments before.

The sobs never stopped as I watched him shut his eyes shut before me as blood dripped down his dry lips.

That didnt last as I felt throbbing pain in my chest. My face scrunched up in pain as a groan left my mouth.

That was all I saw before darkness surrounded my eyes.

___________________

To be continued...

What's gonna happen next? Any guesses?

Vote | Comment | follow